Cool cars and CLC chat (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also the rear cargo door kills the GX for me other than that it is an awesome platform.

I need a roof over my head getting into the cargo area. No need for my gear to get wet when opening.

Put AHC and clamshell tailgate and you have a winner.

A bit arbitrary due to 35/7s but passed the official odo indicated 60k miles on the 45 today in just under 10 yrs. Bought 12/09. Swapped the carb SBC in place of TBI unit at 18,xxx in 03 so about half and half. Really slowed down the miles with the camry purchase but it never gets old cruising down the road in the pickup.
6905E5A6-6444-4C2C-9A6E-D99BE4D55541.jpeg

A bit arbitrary due to 35/7s but passed the official odo indicated 60k miles on the 45 today in just under 10 yrs. Bought 12/09. Swapped the carb SBC in place of TBI unit at 18,xxx in 03 so about half and half. Really slowed down the miles with the camry purchase but it never gets old cruising down the road in the pickup.
View attachment 2093124
Where's the speedo needle?

Glove box maybe? Or tool box. Seems like i put it somewhere “smart” lol

Had a bouncy needle then it caught and spun one cold morning headed to work on a club members 40. Broke when it tried to go around :/

Where's the speedo needle?

you are gonna get so tired of empting that bag. It will be sold by Christmas for 50% off....

you are gonna get so tired of empting that bag. It will be sold by Christmas for 50% off....

This is for the pool area and beds. No way it takes the the Woods.

It’s a bad bitch.

Man that really sux.

for anyone interested

I just gave this thing a test run.

So. It I had to bag the s*** coming out of the bag then this thing would be a real pain.

Good thing is, it chips and chops 8:1

The wand.....pretty legit. I still think I’ll use the blower a lot but in beds and small areas I spend a ton of time with the blower this thing will speed it up

Just using it as a vacuum is unreal. I ran it on the gravel paths and it pulled it all up like new.

The bag opens up and you just rake it out the back.

It’s way way too hot to f with it now but I had the test it

I’d buy any Toyota made in Japan.

My 4Runners have been stellar

That said, the 100 series is the best Land Cruiser ever sold in the US

This is pretty true. I got a tacoma because my wife wanted me to be able to get mulch and gravel and stuff. Its just not the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom