Contact list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need a volunteer to collect/manage a contact list for all of our members that wish to share. I understand that there is an older list out there, might be a good place to start.
PM's do work for some but they are cumbersome for multiple exchanges...

Thoughts?

Daisy

How much information do you want distributed?

How much information do you want distributed?

As much as you feel comfortable with. Phone numbers and email is what I was thinking for a start. Maybe Ham Call signs or I could dig up that list I had before with call signs.

If people are uncomfortable giving out this info, they dont need to. Just trying to expedite the flow of info...

Daisy

I am taking the lead on this.

1. There is an old list that I will use unless you PM me and ask me to remove you from the list.
2. Since the list is old, I need everyone to send me current contact information.
3. I will decide how to distribute; probably e-mail and some hard copies at the July and August meetings. This information will not be out on the web for the world to have access.
4. All current members in good standing are required to respond. We would like information from prospective members, former members, lurkers, and those that frequent our corner of 'Mud but have a philosophical problem with paying our exorbitant ($25/yr ?) dues [ you know who you are :flipoff2: ]]

You can send this in a PM or e-mail me.
MMaynard (*) usa dot com

Name:
Spouse/Partner/Children:
Home address:
Cell phone:
Land line: (Most of us don't have one)
E-Mail: (where you want HDC messages sent)
'Mud ID:
HAM call sign: (If you don't have one you can't make one up)
Facebook ID: (No, not your eHarmony or Match.com ID)

Please send this information by June 30th.

-Mike-

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Beowulf]HAM call sign: (If you don't have one you can't make one up)[/QUOTE]

s*** I've been using 2M for 3 years with no call sign..at least not a real one. K5BNO is a good one. Taken already. :( probably why I don't sign up.

:)

K5BNO is a good one. Taken already. :( probably why I don't sign up.

Get your General ticket and you can have K5BO

Seems more fitting anyway. :flipoff2:

-Mike-

Or maybe K5BS

He will probably pick K5FU just because ....
-Mike-

I like KF5BNR

Just to be nice KF5ONR

2. Since the list is old, I need everyone to send me current contact information.

Come on guys, I get angry when I have to beg.

... and when you get angry you end up selling your hair to a wig shop in Las Vegas. Don't make me sell my hair to a wig shop in Las Vegas.

-Mike-

Last edited:
PM sent a few days ago. Let me know if you didn't get it for some reason.

mine was sent a while back.

I know who has responded. It is the 20+ that have not responded that my plea was directed toward.
-Mike-

I sent mine via PM. I did not receive an acknowledgement:D but I did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom