Parting Out Complete fj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sold : windshield , rear section of roof , front bumper , brake booster bypass thing , passenger seat , everything else pending
Motor not for sale
Mint steering wheel 95 plus shipping
Gauge cluster fully functional perfect no defects mint with bezel in mint shape with 4x4 and choke lights 120 plus shipping
H42 tranny mint no issues and split tcase
With clutch and throw out bearing 750 firm
Drive shafts 100 each
Rear axle from drum to drum excellent shape 175
Front with Asian locking hubs and disk brakes
Doors with out glass and trim 165 each
Glass and trim 50 extra per doors
Rear door panels in good shape no tears or damage both for 75 plus shipping witch is a steal
Damaged driver door panel 20 plus ship
Can be fixed
Front headlight sprayers work perfect
80 bucks
Front headlight bezels aftermarket so 35 for the pair
Original OEM turn signal assembly's with chrome trim in excellent shape the pair 100
Excellent shape original Toyota radio very good shape 250+ shipping AM/FM only they go for about 45 bills on eBay
Have a random CD player that works very well 30 bucks
– Has multiple cracks front left from left to right will that go for 60 bucks as is or I can have them re-wrapped in leather for 120 extra and it will look amazing
I have all the AC vents in excellent shape looking to get 10 a pop for those
Also has a U-Haul hitch and receiver letting that go for 60+ shipping
Also has original rear chrome bumper and back in somewhat poor shape has some fiberglass repair ready done to it be willing to let it go for 65 bucks
Any glass that you might need in the truck let me know I'll give you good deal
Bruce seats are in excellent shape under the sea covers I'll take 140+ shipping for them
Driver see if still available has minimal wear on the left butt ox area but very clean and nice seat I do 85 and you pay shipping
I have the passenger door panel driver side in excellent shape I will let go for 75+ shipping
Just feel free to give me a text anytime 954-439-2576 I have two of these and whatever one doesn't have I'm pretty sure the other one will

1986 with a clean title 155k original miles
original paint pretty clean truck for the year
Frame near rear axle is shot mid to front portion of frame still perfect shape this truck runs great no smoke no leaks transmission feels great for will drive everything engages in works perfect even has a ice cold air-conditioning
All glass and electronics work on the vehicle front and is really solid
Let me know what you need door panels are fairly clean except driver has one small tear
Will sell the whole truck three grand firm as is
Or without motor 2500 you remove I have a shop
Located hialeah Gardens Florida queen cruises LLC
I have a customers 69 in the thread to show you my quality of work
How you could just patch that frame and just ride it out the truck is a daily driver
9544392576 txt perfered
Will sell it for a lot cheaper if I remove the entire drivetrain and a few things
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.png
image.png
image.png

Ps seat? I don't need the frame. Just the cushion and cover

Manual seat

I understand it is manual. I'm interested in the passenger side

150 plus shipping sound fair ? It's very mint

Yes*

Txt is better for me

How is the grill and corner surrounds (chrome blinker housings)? Are there any cracks or chrome bubbles/peeling? If not, how much for all 3? Thanks, Jim

image.jpeg

I mean I'll clean them up there nice I'll get better picas tomorrow 120 ?

Will be out of town until Monday guys
The windshield and front bumper have been sold

Is like to see some more pics of the passenger seat. Shipping for the lower cushion and upper/lower covers should be fairly cheap. 120 shipped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom