Parting Out Complete fj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Charcoal canister available to 91773?

Is like to see some more pics of the passenger seat. Shipping for the lower cushion and upper/lower covers should be fairly cheap. 120 shipped?
Sounds good txt me 9544392576 for the pics

How is the grill and corner surrounds (chrome blinker housings)? Are there any cracks or chrome bubbles/peeling? If not, how much for all 3? Thanks, Jim
Any chance I can get the locking hubs?
Yea 95 for pair and you pay shipping there perfect working shape and Asian brand
Just the locking hubs correct?
Txt me is better 9544392576

Yea 95 for pair and you pay shipping there perfect working shape and Asian brand
Just the locking hubs correct?
Txt me is better 9544392576
For the two turn signal assembly is in the front row with the Toyota emblem they aren't all B conditioned shapers no cracking or peeling I'd do 160 for all 3

Price on the receivee hitch. I am seeing a receiver hitch aren't I?

Also the fuel door lock cylinder and associated parts.

Price on the receivee hitch. I am seeing a receiver hitch aren't I?

Also the fuel door lock cylinder and associated parts.
Yes it does have a hitch on there not shure if original , since the shipping would be alittle hefty how about 65 I'll include the reciever and ball and hard ward
You need the little square gas door and the bolts /internal lock (my key opens the door but I don't have a spare and I need it to move around)
But I'd do you that for 25 I can included in with the hitch to save on shipping

Yes it does have a hitch on there not shure if original , since the shipping would be alittle hefty how about 65 I'll include the reciever and ball and hard ward
You need the little square gas door and the bolts /internal lock (my key opens the door but I don't have a spare and I need it to move around)
But I'd do you that for 25 I can included in with the hitch to save on shipping

I ordered a hitch last night so scratch that one. Hoping it fits...

I really just need the arm on the end of the lock cylinder that latches the fuel door. My lock cylinder works but I have no arm or retainer at the end.

Can u txt me a pic of exactly what u want 9544392576

Gas cap in mission system upper rear hatch roof windshield transmission crossmember driveshafts headlight bezels Have been sold so far and passenger seat and perpotioning valve

Up
Door glass and quarter panel still up
Drive shafts axles transmission transfercase
Axles rear seats driver seat steering wheel
Much more

image.jpeg

With pump 35 plus shipping
image.jpeg

Original ac compressor 75 plus shipping
image.jpeg

Carb blower 40 plus shipping
image.jpeg

Original rare am/fm Toyota favtory radio 140 ? Seen them as high as 350 but who knows
image.jpeg

Any of these switches for sale too

Interested in all this as long as it will fit a 1989 FJ62
OEM radio and speakers
Blue liftgate
Drivers side taillight
CLEAN front wiper arms and rear wiper arm
Gray rear cargo area carpet
Gray rear tailgate carpet
Front passenger door handle/arm rest cushion thing in gray
Center console in GOOD shape, gray
Rear windshield washer plastic access cover thing in gray

Can you send me some detail pictures of the trailer hitch assembly...looking the the tailgate square and from below looking up to undercarriage...as well as price? Looks like it might be an old Draw-tite assembly with removable hitch...just what I'm looking for. Thx. Text 530-362-0757. Thx

Let me know if you still have that passenger seat cover, I just need the bottom part (no holes / tears I assume...would not mind buying upper cover too). let me know asap thanks. 206 707 1699

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom