Wanted Complete FJ40 Heater Setup (1 Viewer)

I'm looking for the complete heater from an FJ40.

I need everything under the hood and inside the cab to include all lines, fittings, controls, knobs, cables, housings, fans, cores, ducts, etc.

I would prefer 74+ style, but anything is better than nothing. I'm looking for one complete heater for my FJ43 that never had a heater.

Thanks!

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
So, what kind of quotes are you getting? I suppose I could work up a quote, but I don't have a lot of luck, with bricks-and-mortar overhead, competing with private parties. So if you've already got a quote under $400, I don't need to spend time digging stuff out to make a quote.

So, what kind of quotes are you getting? I suppose I could work up a quote, but I don't have a lot of luck, with bricks-and-mortar overhead, competing with private parties. So if you've already got a quote under $400, I don't need to spend time digging stuff out to make a quote.

So far I found a fan control switch, a front heater box with core, and a blower housing. I still need the duct to connect them.

I still need a heater control valve and the fittings to attach to the head (2F motor), plus the fitting for tapping in to the lower radiator hose. I'm currently trying to work out a deal on the fresh pull and warm pull knobs/cables, but I'm not sure I will get them.

I haven't had any luck finding a rear heater. I'm now expanding my search to include FJ55 rear heaters.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
I have all those parts you are looking for. If you want to make a package deal, call me on Monday. But please do me the courtesy of not asking for a quote on a moving target.:)

I have all those parts you are looking for. If you want to make a package deal, call me on Monday. But please do me the courtesy of not asking for a quote on a moving target.:)

I will know by Monday on those heater control knobs/cables. I won't be able to call you until the afternoon, your time. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom