Come in, is anyone reading me?!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Marshall,

Been trying to get in touch with you .... emailed, PM'd, replied to your "how to get in touch with me" thread, and even called this morning but your voice mail box is full and won't accept new messages!

Trying this method before I send a carrier pigeon!! LOL

Looking for a canvas top and bows for a 45 like the one pictured you did

Please email me at: ukaviator@gmail.com
Or PM me, or call 407-617-9696

Thanks
Daniel

canopy 6.jpg

You can call Julie (my soft top person ) 8643079650 and see if she is willing to make another one. The issue is I don't have a 45 longbed at the shop to make the bows. It's all custom. Until I get another 45 I really cant make one I feel comfortable with. Could you bring me the truck? And if you did it would be September before I could start working on it. It's not cheap. The frames are probably 1500 and the canvas is around 3-4k.

Sad thing about that truck is it was tboned a few months after we finished it. I tried like hell to buy it back but the guy is looking for another truck to put it on.

Thanks for the reply.
Wow what a shame about the truck. I'm in Tennessee and hoping to do the Relic Run next year.
Maybe I could drop it off after that if I can't get it to you sooner.
If he decideds to sell his bows and canvas please tell him I would be very interested

Could I adapt a 40 kit and turn it into a 45 by just making the extra bows that go down the bed?

That's basically what I do. I buy a whole set of bows from todd at real steel cruiser parts and modify them to work for the 45. Then I tell todd the with of the bed and hoops and he makes me a set. One hoop on each end and then two long tie bars and then 3 hoops that attach to that. He provides the tabs and bent steel and I modify it to work. Then have my top manufacturer make a cover for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom