Coal Mine Cruiser Classic Swap Meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lots of FJ40 parts for sale. Many from a 1981 FJ40 but some from late 70's FJ40s as well. All prices are OBO plus shipping, unless noted, from 20601.

Pictures posted here: FLICKR LINK

Rear diff cover, late 70's, sandblasted & primed: $25

1978 alternator with internal regulator worked fine when pulled: $40

1981 ambulance door hinges (all 4): $60

1981 windshield hold downs, sand blasted and painted, used (pair): $20

1981 FJ40 exhaust parts including catalytic converter heat shield, hanger and frame mount. These parts are as good as they get: $30

EGR valve, cooler and down tube (all worked when pulled): $25

Coolant hardline (near perfect) runs along the side of the valve cover from oil cooler to thermo housing: $10

1981 driver side side ambulance door bottom seam is solid (needs very minor repair at bottom flat skin area) All rust has been removed and exposed areas zinc treated. Door has been stored inside since removed in 1997: $80

FJ40 aux tank round fuel filler mount and gasket: $20

Driver side defrost vent (slightly faded, but solid, no cracks): $20

PM me with offers or questions.

*PayPal address is: stumpalama@gmail.com

More Parts Available

I have the following I can bring to CMCC;

Used FJ40 front axles and birfields. 2 sets of axles and a pair of birfs. $150 for it all.

A set of Warn locking hubs without the bolts for the hub face. They are in good shape and actuate smoothly. $40

stock fj80 springs. 9.25 wraps - $100 obo for all 4

I have wheels and tires to sell

4 aluminum wheels 5 spoke from 93 80 series

5 aluminum wheels with tires 5 spoke from 93 80 series

4 tundra steelies with tires 5lug 18 inch

3 tundra steelies 5lug 18 inch

4 aluminum 16 inch 100 series wheels and tires

Best offers

Message me with offers or pics requests

Possibly 4 tundra rock warrior wheels 5 lug 17 inch paid 800 sell 700

Make me an offer

Thanks

Conrad

I have some bulky parts that can be delivered to CMCC:

Edit: tank is SOLD to a buyer at CMCC

Fuel tank from 1981 FJ40. RUST FREE inside & out. Complete with un-rusted sending unit and un-rusted fuel pickup unit. The bottom is slightly dented, maybe enough to lose 1/2gal of capacity. Otherwise perfect from a AZ desert truck.
Asking $300. May sell sender & pickup separate.

attachment.php

Rust-Free windshield frame from ~1977 FJ40 AZ desert truck. It's as rust free as a 30 year old piece of Toyota metal can be. No rust on the bottom, no rust when running a finger around inside the lower defrost ports. Windshield removed, no rust hiding under WS gasket, the sunburned paint failed on the outside in a few spots, so there is some surface rust on the outside front. Just a bare frame, no glass or WS wipers. Asking $200. Pics to come.

Edit: Tire rack SOLD locally.

Tubular spare tire rack from a 1981 FJ40. Good used condition. Asking $40.

attachment.php

A pair of good 1970-ish rear jump seats. Original upholstery is 90-95% intact, frames are solid. Brute force removal resulted in one of the bottom mounting tabs broken off one seat where the rusty body was totally rustwelded to it. Pics to come.

WTB a complete spare tire rack for 75-76 FJ40. Plate type, mounted on left side.

Last edited:
For Sale-Delivery to CMCC

Cobra model 18WXST CB radio in good working condition.* The only thing it needs is the positive and negative cable with fuse holder.* Will need to be spliced in.**** $50

Wilson 1000 magnetic mount CB antenna with steel whip.* $50

1 full set of weld on beadlocks for 15" steel wheels complete with hardware and anti-coning rings.* $175

20130714_120026.jpg

20130714_121553.jpg

OME 861/862 with Toyota OEM Shocks

I have OME stock hieght heavy springs 861/862 and Toyota Factory shocks both with about 30k on them. $250 for the whole set. pm me or email me at crawlin40@hotmail.com.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom