For Sale CO: 1978 FJ45LPB (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price Drop!$18,500 I have a clear Colorado title in my name and the truck runs and drives great. Very good driver quality truck but not going to win a concourse. This truck is pretty darn rust free and very solid. It has an aqualu lower tub up front but the rest of the truck is steel. The bed and tailgate are in amazing shape with only a couple small dents in ribs. The truck has a chevy 350 out of a 69 camaro and runs very well as its powered with propane injection. My last tank I averaged 16mpg's and propane was $2.29 a gallon up here in the mountains. The truck has a factory 4spd and tcase with stock axles and steering. Would be pretty easy to put a 2F back in. I have installed new 33x10.5's on new stock wheels with new hub caps all from Mr. Toyota. The truck pulls strong and is a blast to drive. Gets lots of looks and thumbs up and people stop me all the time to talk about it. The paint is pretty good but has some imperfections and the fiberglass roof could use a little work. Seats are original but someone recovered most of them with green vinyl. Plan was to throw some new on from SOR. No radio. All the glass is in decent shape with one pock mark in the windshield. Recently rebuilt the rear drive shaft with new U-Joints. Have been driving it almost daily but winter is about to start here so its either store it all winter or see if anyone wants to add it to their collection. The frame has been boxed in towards the rear and seems nice and strong. Did the same with my 65'. Spare tire holder is not original but functional. I also have a complete new suspension set from SOR for it which I didnt install because it rides good the way it sits. Located in Frisco, CO willing to ship and store for some time but buyer will have to arrange shipping. Longest I have driven it is 2 hours one way and it did great. Let me know if you have questions or would like any other photos. It does have a full float rear axle and no power steering. No AC. I also have a complete running driving but rusty 79 FJ40 that could be included for an extra $3k for use of a drive train swap if you want to go back to Toyota.

IMG_3274.JPG

IMG_3275.JPG

IMG_3276.JPG

IMG_3277.JPG

IMG_3278.JPG

Last edited:
I also have some videos of it running. Text me for those.

This thing still hasn't sold?!!

Blows my mind, all somone needs to do is drive it and it will sell immediately. Interested in Colorado land trades also.

I can’t believe this still hasn’t sold either! Such a straight body
Figured someone would have snapped this up by now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom