Builds Cnorm5623's Cummins build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Problem is that this build didn't leave any money left for any of your creations :( I want bumpers, sliders, and a roof rack. I will have to settle for building my own.
Bahhh I'll put you on a payment plan 0 interest for 90 days and what not. You owe it to yourself to buy a killer bumper and rack... you only live once. :clap:

I wish, all the hospital bill just started showing up from my mini me... gotta pay those first.
Women and children first man thats what Van Halen said :cool: congrats on the youngster too. Kids are great I got a boy and girl. Best thing that ever happened to me.

Here are my headlights in action
First one is on my garage. Shows how the projection does a pretty good job of keeping the light low.
Second is marker lights.
Third is lights off with just the angel eyes on.
Fourth is low beams.
Fifth is low and high.

1414153173419.jpg

1414153185253.jpg

1414153196473.jpg

1414153205207.jpg

1414153216773.jpg

Oh how a guy wishes he had seven grand lying around. Just need convince my wife it is a good idea for fuel cost savings!

Oh how a guy wishes he had seven grand lying around. Just need convince my wife it is a good idea for fuel cost savings!

I suppose the wife could be talked into the fuel savings but in reality that's a lot of tanks of gas..... Its more for the fun and bad a$$ factor. Turns so many heads around town. Specially here in Montana where ya have all the diesel loving red necks!

I suppose the wife could be talked into the fuel savings but in reality that's a lot of tanks of gas..... Its more for the fun and bad a$$ factor. Turns so many heads around town. Specially here in Montana where ya have all the diesel loving red necks!

I've had all kinds of people follow me until I park. Had a guy in a brand new range rover pull up beside me and ask about the truck. The snorkel doesn't help though....:cheers:

I've had all kinds of people follow me until I park. Had a guy in a brand new range rover pull up beside me and ask about the truck. The snorkel doesn't help though....:cheers:
That's how it was with my 6.0l LX people knew it had a v8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom