Club Run to Jerome! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mike call my dad Keith at the Carquest in Prescott Valley and see if he can set you up! Don't have the # in front of me but you might check the phone book.

BMAN said:
Mike call my dad Keith at the Carquest in Prescott Valley and see if he can set you up! Don't have the # in front of me but you might check the phone book.

Its cool i got some comming jackson bought some for me yesterday so ill be doing or (trying) to swap out the pads in the parking lot at 7:30 before the run. if i cant get it done in time its cool ill meet up with the group at luch or what ever. never done the pads to be honest so will be intresting but will see how it goes.

thanks
mike

P.S. Im gonna bring my digital video camera maybe get some good shots of the group for some short clips or maybe a movie. Havent played with my Imove enough on the mac so will see.

mike

It's easy, for the front, just pull the two pins, pry the old pads back to compress the pistons, pull the old pads, slide in the new and replace the pins and clips. On the rear, remove the two bolts, pull the caliper off, compress the pistons (my weapon of choice is a big pair of channelocks) load the new pads and bolt the caliper back on. Some brake cleaner, a big hammer and big prybar/screwdriver are handy to have. It takes longer to get the truck on stands and wheels off, than to do the brakes if it goes smooth.

sounds good to me looking forward to the run tomarrow we have been getting alot of rain here in prescott will be intresting to see if the trail over there got any moisture.

mike

6:30 may be pushing it. Where's it going? Sedona I assume. What's the distance from C-wood to Sedona?

Have to be back in Phoenix to dump this car

Gonna miss this one, to time sqeezed :crybaby:

Have a fun run - enjoy the monsoons :)

I'll try and be there early enough to lend a hand.
30 minutes is way longer than we'll need.

My wife and I will be there as well as a couple friends riding along with us. I'll be there before 9:00 in the white FZJ80.

See you in the morning!
Michael

it was a great turn out i dont remeber how many exactly there where but more then in the pic were there. it was great meeting you all and i had a blast.

mike
PICT0138.jpg

Good pics John, love that black & white.
I also wish I had mine going for that run, but considering it's about 1/2 hour for me to get there, I'll prolly be there on a regular basis. I'd like to run it the other way too.
But I did have a great time, even though I was riding shotgun.
BTW, who do I send pics to to be posted on the website?

I had a great time, that area is beautiful! Some carnage, two tires, Mike and Jackson and a bent drag link on Yashica's 80. Great weather, accept a few rain drops at lunch time. If you guys could find a trail leader that isn't lost half of the time, it would be perfect! :D

Some of my pictures;

http://www.copperstatecruisers.org/6-25-2005.htm

Great pictures John, mind if we steal some for a trail report?

Send pictures for the site to Kyle;

webmaster@copperstatecruisers.org

Great pics guys! Damn that was a good time. A long day of wheeling for sure. Can't wait to get back out there and run it the other way on the interesting line. Left the 40 up at my Mom's place for a couple weeks until the back yard is done. Maybe I run that sucker when I go back up to get the 40.

Rhino, you in?

ShottsUZJ100 said:
How was the brush on that trail?

It was thick all day long. Even scratched the dirt off my 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom