Club Run to Jerome! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm out :( - the rental co stuck me with a POS new SUV Jeep - this will not move off pavement. ...and why do they specifically advertise 4 runners? yeah sure

have fun catch you next time!

Sure we could find a seat for ya DD! If I get the tire carrier fixed I'll have a seat in the 40.

Yafreaka said:
Is it going to be easy for me to meet up for the 2nd run? Also, is anyone going to be camping?

Freaka

You have a radio in the 80 yet? We'll be on Ch 4. You also have my cell # and kevin just posted some links to the campground site.

I have some volunteer work i'm doing early morning Saturday, so I'd like to come up after i'm done with that. I'll be done with that around 11am. I need very specific directions to the lunch meeting place :)

Oh and I finally got my baby registered today! Woo hoo!

Ok Branden sounds like a plan - I will stay in touch on Friday eve and see what you are up too. I am gonna test this cherokee tonight at the top of Schnebly hill road - and at the cinder cones in Flag tomorrow and see how it fairs.

I gotta gat this car back by 630 pm on Sat - is that doable?

Have fun youse guys. I have to miss it :crybaby:
My powdercoated parts won't be available till next week. Keep the greasy side down :D

I'll have room in the 62- As long as you don't mind a yellow lab looking over your shoulder now and then.

Also- I'm bringing my application and $$ - Bman or whoever: Can you bring a sticker and shirt to trade?

If no one else has called it yet, can I also use your CB that uses the cig lighter?

Phil will have stickers with him. Shirts aren't yet ready. I think we just got enough members last week to fill the first order.

CB is still available. I may have 2 spares with me just in case, but at least one for sure.

desertdude said:
Ok Branden sounds like a plan - I will stay in touch on Friday eve and see what you are up too. I am gonna test this cherokee tonight at the top of Schnebly hill road - and at the cinder cones in Flag tomorrow and see how it fairs.

I gotta gat this car back by 630 pm on Sat - is that doable?

6:30 may be pushing it. Where's it going? Sedona I assume. What's the distance from C-wood to Sedona?

Yafreaka said:
I have some volunteer work i'm doing early morning Saturday, so I'd like to come up after i'm done with that. I'll be done with that around 11am. I need very specific directions to the lunch meeting place :)

Oh and I finally got my baby registered today! Woo hoo!

They suckered you into that volunteer chit at work huh? I'll get the exact directions for ya out of Kevin's links and post 'em up since you're having problems with your mouse.

Take 17 north to the Camp Verde exit. From Camp Verde take hwy 260 Northwest for 20 miles to Junction 89A. Take hwy 89A 13 miles through the historic town of Jerome (where you will find a couple of old west saloons and a haunted hotel) to FR 106 at the top of the mountain. the campsite will be on the right, the little pink arrow on the map.

patch_map.jpg

does any one have front and rear brake pads for a 96 80 series? just curious cuz mine are long gone and i have some comming from dan on mon but that means i wont be able to come ont he trip this sat if i dont have any. id gladly buy them off you or trade you for the ones i have comming.

thanks
mike

Count me in guys, I'll meet you at the Maverick gas station.

Unfortunately, I have to bow out. :mad:

Turns out that the rattle / noise I've been hearing may be a potentially engine seizing problem. can't drive the beast until Jonathon can help me check it out.

Have fun

A couple of updates for weekend travelers;

From ADOT;

On Interstate 17, NS-bound from milepost 204.91, at BETHANY HOME to milepost 205.92, at GLENDALE AVENUE
Duration Fri Jun 24 2005 09:00 PM to Mon Jun 27 2005 05:00 AM
Description closed
Restrictions
Public Notes freeway closed in both directions to finish pedestrian bridge at maryland. detour to 27th ave or 19th ave. the frontage road will be closed to pour the concrete on the bridge. call: (602) 712-6470 (office)

Use 101 or 51?

There are no fire closures, there are fire restrictions for our trails;

http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/prescott/news/2005/releases/0614-pres-coc-restrictions.shtml

Bummer xrock, do you want a ride? Good to hear lexycrzy! Mike, do you need me to stop by Checkers for you? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom