Club Run - Rocky Springs, Lorman, Windsor Ruins (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mark,

Have you had your turkish bath yet?

I have literally only been outside of the hotel once for dinner last night. I am hoping that tomorrow afternoon I will have a chance to get out and check some things out.

- Mark

I am out, unfortunately I will be heading to London on the 7th. One of these days my travel schedule will permit me to do something fun again. I have yet to see a Land Cruiser in Istanbul...but, I am still searching.

- Mark

I know I am. I miss travel a lot. I used to travel up to 15 days a month with some of my jobs and I loved it.
Y'all got 'em pulled out just a little? :) :) :)

Y'all got 'em pulled out just a little? :) :) :)

This coming from the guy whose signature line reads like a Robb Report...

Brian, along with Mark's kindness, may have convinced me to join in. This is the weekend before GSMTR though so money will probably dictate at the last minute. I'd be following/riding wherever Brian goes so: Mark, do you mind if I ride along if he ends up driving your rig? Wngrog, do you mind if I camp at your place when Brian does (I think Friday and Saturday nights).

Brian, Steve -

I will be back in town next week...let's meet up and work out a plan. I leave on the 7th so, I will have to make sure the wife is in town and can get me to the airport and you guys should be good to go. I only have one rule...you break it...you buy it. I think that is a fair rule.

- Mark

I love that rule! They shouldn't break anything on this trip.

Oh absolutely Mark. Isn't that one of the cardinal rules offroading? Or moreover, the #1 rule of borrowing anything.

#1 rule of borrowing anything.

This.

Yep, it's understood, as that's what honest people do. Ask Steve, he's an Eagle Scout. We're very grateful that both you and Mike are offering your trucks. We should meet up next week at Mike's garage for wrenching. Tonight we installed a new alternator. Next week we install an IH8MUD sticker on my Impala, and maybe off road lights on Mike's 100. I'll have my electrical engahmaneering kit for all our electronical needs. :grinpimp:

Brian

Sounds good, I have to finish wiring my rear light and there are a few things that I need to do from a preventative maintenance perspective. So, we should definitely have a mini-Memphis wrenching session.

- Mark

Sounds good, I have to finish wiring my rear light and there are a few things that I need to do from a preventative maintenance perspective. So, we should definitely have a mini-Memphis wrenching session.

- Mark

It is wrenching wednesday next week at my shop. Afterwards we will go get some grub and takes pics of it.

Hijack over. Sorry Greg.

Works for me...

Here ya go!
scout_oath_poster.jpg

"...to obey the Scout Law"
Scout Law:
A scout is
Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
And Reverent.

Hey guys,
Sorry i've been out of the loop for the past couple of weeks. I've been traveling. I know I'm the new guy but the trip sounds great and I would love to attend. I hope to bring my wife as well. It looks like I may have to replace my power steering pump ASAP. It went from leaking a little to OMG. I would love y'alls input but I'm leaning toward the saginaw conversion. Anyway - sounds like a blast! --

Chris Wallace

The morally straight part has been overruled by the ACLU and feral circus courts.

Last edited:
Anybody got a spare FJ60 P/S pump laying around for Chris?