Close to finishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

So I've been working on my truck for the past three or so years, slowly bringing it back to life and adding mods here and there.

I have a 1994 80, it's been in the family for 18 or so years and has nearly 200,000 miles on it.

Recently I added an American Overland Expedition bumper along with 6 PIAA lights, a 60'' BajaRack, 35'' Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, a 2.5'' medium OME lift, a custom rear bumper with a tire carrier, a Smittybilt winch, a 10'' Rockford-Fosgate subwoofer, 4x Alpine speakers, and a Pioneer touchscreen headunit.

Here are some pictures:

Nice bumper, can you share the price?

Sorry for the delay, the bumper was $1100, plus $100 for the light cut outs.

Looks great!!! AOE makes the best looking front bumper for the 80. Ask me how I know ;)

AOE's site appears to be having issues.

Best place to get contact info and more pics is their Facebook page. Ask for Alex https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Overland-Expedition/89641896537

Shameless plug. Sorry OP for the derail :)

9431284451_6dd9b78683_h.jpg

Please share your knowledge / involvement. Looks as though you have a prototype?

Ps, OP your rig looks awesome
No, no involvement with AOE. I'm just a regular customer. I bought mine around October 2012 and waited 4 months for it. It was around the time when they were just started to mass produce them by using a laser cutter. It's a great bumper. Extremely stout. Well thought out design. After I bought mine they started offering an option for light cutouts.

This guy has the original prototype. I believe he's a member on here as well

227065_10150173231706538_132405_n.jpg

Give us your thoughts on the front bumper.... I've been looking for something "Different" and that's a great look on the 80...

Thanks,

John -

This is TJ (Titan94)'s dad. We put the AOE bumper on his truck last week. It went on with zero issues, the fit was perfect. It mounted to the front of the frame using the existing bumper holes and bolts. It is built really well, came powder coated black and looks great on the truck. AOE shipped it from California to New York in a really sturdy box and at a very reasonable shipping price considering its size.

I just wanted to give a shout out and a big thanks to Jose (jcardona1), whose truck inspired several things on TJ's 80. Jose also patiently answered the many questions we had about the bumper before we decided to buy it.

Take care.

Tom

No, no involvement with AOE. I'm just a regular customer. I bought mine around October 2012 and waited 4 months for it. It was around the time when they were just started to mass produce them by using a laser cutter. It's a great bumper. Extremely stout. Well thought out design. After I bought mine they started offering an option for light cutouts.

This guy has the original prototype. I believe he's a member on here as well

227065_10150173231706538_132405_n.jpg

Met him at Rubithon. Name is drawing a blank, but really cool guy.

This is TJ (Titan94)'s dad. We put the AOE bumper on his truck last week. It went on with zero issues, the fit was perfect. It mounted to the front of the frame using the existing bumper holes and bolts. It is built really well, came powder coated black and looks great on the truck. AOE shipped it from California to New York in a really sturdy box and at a very reasonable shipping price considering its size.

I just wanted to give a shout out and a big thanks to Jose (jcardona1), whose truck inspired several things on TJ's 80. Jose also patiently answered the many questions we had about the bumper before we decided to buy it.

Take care.

Tom

Tom,

Many thanks on the info... Appreciated

john

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom