CLC Tools and Shop Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Milwaukee homer here. Kaderabek’s kid had a discount while he worked there so I jumped on his account and just grabbed all of it. Arrived today. I got my dad a saw as well.

View attachment 2547821
What model number grinder is that? Let me know how it works...was looking at them recently. My experience with the battery powered 4 1/2” grinders in the past has not been great...especially when using cutoff wheels.

What model number grinder is that? Let me know how it works...was looking at them recently. My experience with the battery powered 4 1/2” grinders in the past has not been great...especially when using cutoff wheels.

I just looked on the damn thing can’t see a model.
I’ve got two. The older one does not say fuel. The new one says Fuel Brushless Rapid Stop.

My old one was pretty good but I just worked the new one hard and it won’t cut off like the other one does mid cut.

Of course for a long brutal grind job no way to replace the cord. I did a similar grind yesterday when I got the new brushless and it did it with one 8.0 battery. Took about 30 full minutes so that’s not terrible.

705D946B-188A-40DB-B513-C274817B7216.jpeg

402A65B2-829E-44C1-A18C-DD467FE5EBF9.jpeg

82E7D0A6-F965-4D61-8579-64571753AB78.jpeg

I know batteries are cleaner and easier for small stuff, but I can tell you from recent experience you can buy 2 small stihl saws for that price...

I just looked on the damn thing can’t see a model.
I’ve got two. The older one does not say fuel. The new one says Fuel Brushless Rapid Stop.

My old one was pretty good but I just worked the new one hard and it won’t cut off like the other one does mid cut.

Of course for a long brutal grind job no way to replace the cord. I did a similar grind yesterday when I got the new brushless and it did it with one 8.0 battery. Took about 30 full minutes so that’s not terrible.

View attachment 2548240

View attachment 2548242

View attachment 2548249
where are you finding the bumpstops you are using ?

Is that a M12 baby chainsaw sitting on the toolbox?

I have a M18 Hackzall and with some good agressive wood cutting blades, it makes short work of limbs and some larger stuff. Bonus is no bar oil needed, and if the blade gets dull, you just slap a new on in there and keep cutting.

Is that a M12 baby chainsaw sitting on the toolbox?

I have a M18 Hackzall and with some good agressive wood cutting blades, it makes short work of limbs and some larger stuff. Bonus is no bar oil needed, and if the blade gets dull, you just slap a new on in there and keep cutting.
Red wanted that. I hope she does not amputate a boob with it

So many people work for Milwaukee around here marketplace always has great deals. I got mine for $250 but it was tool only

I see those here too and wondered where they’re stealing all the new tools from. May start jumping on them.

I see those here too and wondered where they’re stealing all the new tools from. May start jumping on them.

Discounts .... still make $

Shop floor.....

Clear Epoxy like Cam did shop floor?

Leave alone?

I just hate a dirty shop floor....

Thoughts from guys that have done it or thought they should have... I would rather do before we move in

Shop floor.....

Clear Epoxy like Cam did shop floor?

Leave alone?

I just hate a dirty shop floor....

Thoughts from guys that have done it or thought they should have... I would rather do before we move in

You could always do what dad did at the Ford Dealership. He got tired of telling grown men to clean up spills so he had the floors in the shop epoxied white and dared someone to make a mess and not clean it up.

You could always do what dad did at the Ford Dealership. He got tired of telling grown men to clean up spills so he had the floors in the shop epoxied white and dared someone to make a mess and not clean it up.
damn, I'm gonna order some white paint....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom