CLC May 2015 Run - Chinaman Gulch : Saturday 16th (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fun run! Was great to meet you all!
Great meeting you guys too! If you ever decide to go for a run in BV area on some of the other trails, please let me know! I have only tackled OCG in the area. Wouldn't mind checking out Grizzly or Iron Chest.

Likewise, I know Jillian wants to get up to Wheeler Lake one last time before we leave, so look for that in the next month or so! I'll post up when I know more!

Sounds good. Grizzly lake is really only a challenge at the very start, otherwise it's a relatively easy trail. Although, the views at the lake make it well worthwhile IMO. Keep us posted.

Reassigned to Fort Drum, NY. We close on our house up there July 6th. Hoping I can stack in some trail runs before then.

Ah damn, as your wife said we dive a lot a like was hopping we could run trails for quite a while. Guess we'll have to power them in now. But congrats on the reassignment I guess haha.

Ah damn, as your wife said we dive a lot a like was hopping we could run trails for quite a while. Guess we'll have to power them in now. But congrats on the reassignment I guess haha.

Oh definitely. I have plans to make it back this way at least once a year with the 80. Whether its for Moab, or Chile Challenge, or maybe the Rubithon (since this is definitely on my list).

Cool cool, stay in touch. Its fun to run trails with someone who has the same low regard for trail damage as me.
Let me know if you ever run anything in the Fort Collins/Longmont area. It's super easy to convince the wife to head up there for a weekend since she's CSU alum.

Travis, we missed you on this trip.:lol:

100_6005_zpsp57fvpep.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm....... somethin's missing.......

IMAG1738.jpg

IMAG1738.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom