CLC May 2015 Run - Chinaman Gulch : Saturday 16th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fitzgerald

Hey! Where'd the mountians go?!?!?
Threads
Chinaman Gulch

When: Saturday, May 16th

Trail: Chinaman Gulch
click for info

Meeting Spot: Woodland Park @ 8:00 click for info
Gunsmoke gas station in Johnson Village @ 10:00 click for info

***** NOTE: Meeting Spots and times were taken from last year's trip. I'll update with info as I get feedback from who's going and when / where they want to meet.

Last edited:
Anyone planning to camp that weekend? I'd like to stick around and fish the river.

I will be there for this run since it is about 15 minutes from my house!

Sounds like an excuse to avoid that big rock...

I actually begged and pleaded with my family to come visit that weekend to keep me away from said rock. :D

Still have a noise that I haven't figured out. Got a different job as well and it's kind of a real job that requires me there every day at the same time so not as many long weekends either. I will be out for quite some time. Family issues are also playing a role in time as well. Make sure you take plenty of pics for us guys on the sidelines.

Me and the wife are planning on making this, assuming my leg will be ok after surgery on Tuesday. Don't foresee any issues though. Doubt we will be camping, as the wife has a miniature horse show on Sunday.

Aaaaahhhhhhh damn I have wanted to do this one for a while... Maybe I can swing it but it's gonna be a lot of driving for me.

I got a new job in Longmont and am starting to trailer all my stuff up to Fort Collins. My rig is currently up there and I while I'm borrowing my moms 200 I don't think she would like it if I took it on chinamans. I'm going to have to think about it.

put me down as 90%, I would be meeting at gunsmoke.

Hope your surgery went well Brian.

-Reed

Things went well. A few days with my leg up and a week or two in a compression stocking and I'll be fine. Looking like this will be a day trip for me and the wife.

Good luck with the move, Reed. Hope you can make it down!

Still have a noise that I haven't figured out. Got a different job as well and it's kind of a real job that requires me there every day at the same time so not as many long weekends either. I will be out for quite some time. Family issues are also playing a role in time as well. Make sure you take plenty of pics for us guys on the sidelines.

Congrats on the new gig!

I am still in for this run. Been waiting for this run to Chinamans! Is it just MrMoose, Mountainmanryan and potentially SmokingRocks?

Tracy (SAS) was talking about fishing and what not. Not sure if that means he's also planning on wheeling?

Tracy (SAS) was talking about fishing and what not. Not sure if that means he's also planning on wheeling?

I'm in for the trail ride, and will probably camp somewhere to do some fishing that evening/next morning. I'll plan to meet the group at Gunsmoke, 10:00am.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom