Christmas Tree Run, Dec 3rd! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ah, the good old days. I kinda miss breaking, abandoning, rolling, winching, trail repairing, rescuing and towing vehicles. All because the corner lot doesn't have quite the right tree........:)

Ah, the good old days. I kinda miss breaking, abandoning, rolling, winching, trail repairing, rescuing and towing vehicles. All because the corner lot doesn't have quite the right tree........:)

This entire website is dedicated to "just cause we can...".

Or can't in some cases.....:lol:

So my friend an I are interested in doing a x-mus tree run! When I was a child we use to do something to where we would go and get stuck in northern California and have a chili cook off and just have fun and I would love to introduce my children to it! (they're 10 and 7, well by that point.) we don't know too many people here in town but we're pretty out going. I've been meaning to go to a meeting but it's never lined up.

Thanks for the support,

-Erich

So my friend an I are interested in doing a x-mus tree run! When I was a child we use to do something to where we would go and get stuck in northern California and have a chili cook off and just have fun and I would love to introduce my children to it! (they're 10 and 7, well by that point.) we don't know too many people here in town but we're pretty out going. I've been meaning to go to a meeting but it's never lined up.

Thanks for the support,

-Erich

Hello Erich,

Please introduce your to the High Desert crew by starting a new thread and telling us about yourself and your ride. There is an upcoming breakfast meeting in Sept that might be of some interest to you. Looks like you're new to the Mud board as well, so welcome.

Ali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom