For Sale Chicago Suburb 55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Outside Link
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/oak-park-1975-toyota-land-cruiser-fj55/7405469013.html
Not mine but looks interesting:

34683557-90F5-437B-8462-85EAC2A873E9.jpeg

@gonzopancho @greenbeast You know you have a cruiser problem when you're perusing for sale ads for another when you're not really finished with the one that you already have. Good to see I'm not alone in this. Looks like this one should have been marked sold some time ago.

So true, on way to Oregon shortly and I’ve already been on wife’s Facebook looking for cruisers!

I figure there late several habits which could be worse

So true, on way to Oregon shortly and I’ve already been on wife’s Facebook looking for cruisers!

I figure there late several habits which could be worse
for sure, luckily my wife is supportive. More supportive if I choose a different model than I already have. Though she did tell me the other day that she'd really like her own FJ40 for the summer that always has the top off and a v8 swap, that way I can keep my stock motor 40 with the top on. I didn't realize she'd thought it through that much... so I have been looking. I just bought my 80 out of Oregon. Good luck finding another cruiser!

I saw that one listed on Idaho CL (for sale in Idaho) not that long ago. It's probably a scam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom