Check out this FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taz

Threads
Has anybody seen this yet?
donahoe fj cruiser.jpg

looks like it won class 3 at the 2007 San Felipe (ensenada) 250.

The more I venture to the desert racing world the more I am sucked into the idea of doing 100mph in the dirt. I just might have to venture to that realm of the dark side once I make some money. 80 for the rocks and a 400+hp FJ or better yet a 100 series for the desert coiled over with triple bypass shocks and Endless travel. Dakar Rally and Baja here I come.:grinpimp:

Sam, the only problem with the 100 is the weight...that thing would have to go on a serious diet.

Diets are my specialty (newest fat burner it's called Sawzall)...I'd want to chop part of the roof off and go with either fiberglass or leaving the light sheet metal for the the whole body past the second row of seats. Now, if I only had 100K to "invest" and the time to commit to the project.

That is the first I have seen it. Looks to be one seriously fun ride.

the 4 link they did on the rear is tits...I would love to see that truck up and running. get some footage of it racing.

That is a seriously impressive truck. I really like how the fiberglass complements the the FJ's lines. I wonder if those are one offs or procuction pieces.

Mo, those fenders are custom as of now...although I did read they were going to be avail. in limited #'s, which to me means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Bluetribal....maybe they took a shortcut around you?

Good find LandCruiserPhil. It went by so fast it almost looked like Rod Millens FJ with the all black paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom