Cheapest CDL Switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I am about to order a CLD switch. I just wanted to get the MUD consensus on the cheapest place to purchase one before I pull the trigger. I know a member on here was selling "home made" ones for 30$ but he is out and I would prefer the factory Mr. T one anyways. Thank you.

Hazard switch from a 4-runner on ebay: $5
Used needle nose pliers to crack a tab off the inside that didn't match. Not fancy but I just couldn't pay an extra $25 so that it was labled

CDL switch from a mid 90's Rav4 (manual transmission) from a junkyard -- same experience as retrofive had.

Hazard switch from a junkyard. Guy behind the counter was so pissed I pulled out my card he told me to leave with the switch. So free.

Holy crap that cracks me up, I've been given the stink eye from the same yard twice for pulling switches! Both times the guy told me to just get out and didn't charge me. Gotta love lazy salvage guys!

Absolute cheapest is:
Move your existing hazard to the CDL.

Not too safe cuz your blinkers won't work either...but it is free.

Thanks guys. I'm not in much of a hurry so I'm going to go the junk yard route. Any other yotas with a cdl switch that will work besides a mid 90's manual rav4?

Any early to mid 90s runner or pickup. Prob other but idk.

Cheapest would be using a wire jumper on the plug......But not the easiest to engage and disengage.

contact "hitit66" here on MUD

Member here on mud makes nice little labels for the hazard switch too. Like $8 shipped. Same price as a switch. Ha. Don't want someone unfamiliar pushing the wrong hazard switch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom