Chattanooga Meetings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Champy's doesn't have best beer selection, but there are usually a few drinkable selections on draft. They do have a parking lot which is a plus. Market Street Tavern might be a little crowded for us on Thursday's. They usually have a band that starts at 7:30 or 8. And that might be an issue as well. I need to check it out on a Thursday to see though. Another choice would be The Honest Pint which is located between Champy's and MST on Patton Pkwy. Good food and beer selection.

Right now I'd say let's try Champy's this week and see what we think...thoughts?

OK The Aug. meeting will be at Champys (526 e. Mlk Chatt tn 37403). 7pm est Thrs the 4th

Champys was pretty good but not ideal for meetings. If it was cold or raining the seating would be a big problem. After the meeting some of us whent to the honest pint and saw a couple really bad bands. Cool place but from what we saw not very meeting friendly. So we need some more suggestions for a location.

I like hair of the dog and should be ok useing the parking lot just up the hill.

I like hair of the dog and should be ok useing the parking lot just up the hill.
Oh yeah, I forgot about UP's parking right there.

HOD would a be a good place. FYI...you have to pay to park in the lots behind it. Republic Parking runs the show there now. You can park on the street for free.
:doh:

Thrs Sept 1st 7pm est Hair of the Dog. I will try to get there early and get one of the tables outside (upstairs) unless its raining.

You guys want to try Buds or go back to hair of the dog?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom