Chattanooga Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last call for Dec. Meeting if no one post they are coming by 4 pm we will cancel

Andy said cancel the meeting. See you all on the new Years run..

My LC wouldn't start after lunch so I'm without ride and was going to have to miss it. Hopefully I will be starting by New Years....

Was going to head to Buds, though about an hour late. Glad I checked the thread to see if it had moved. We should just start having the meeting here!! (Cookeville.) I saw two more 60s today previously unknown to me. so thats 5 60/62s (6 if you count mine), 2 built 80s, a nice yellow 40. Just what I've seen in grocery store parking lot, etc. Dont think I've actually had a chance to talk to any of these guys.

Also last night saw a real-life Ferrari 458 Italia here too; we should invite him as well. Test drives all around!

Next Chattanooga meeting Jan. 5th @ 7 pm

Anyone planning on making the meeting? Was thinking about canceling since I will see most of you this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I not going to make it either. Truck has fuel leak behind the turbo, parts due in tomorrow about noon so I'll
be putting truck back together.

I still have work to do on my 40 too.sounds like no one will be to upset if we don't have a jan meeting

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I have a conflict with the meeting date for feb. would you guys be willing to meet a day early or a week late? Im ok with almost any other date in feb. let me know what works for you.

Chattanooga Meet

Where and when do you guys normally meet? I am new to the area and have an FJ Cruiser. I am looking for a group to meet up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom