Chattanooga Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am going try to make it, need a brake from moving.
My new address is 1385 Sheltontown Rd. Manchester, TN 37355

i forgot about it, i wonder who all showed up?
how's the tank trailer coming along?
The stanchions will work no problem but that other stuff is too heavy. It weighs over 800 pounds! I may make sliders out of it.

Heads Up. Meeting this thrs march 3rd 7 pm est @ T-bones :beer:

Last edited:
oops! Yep the meeting is tonight. I guess if no one shows i'll know why.

Next Chatt Meeting is tomorrow night (thrs April 7th) 7 pm.

Sorry i should have thought of this earlier in the week. Im ok with skipping it this mounth since most of us will be at GSMTR. And im sure im not the only one who needs to be working on their rig instead of hanging out and bsing. also it cinco de mayo so places will probly be packed.

next meeting Thrs june 2nd 7pm t-bones

I'll be there, I have started on the GSMTR 2012 budget and schedule so we can discuss it.

I'll be there...In the 40 if I get the bearings tomorrow and get them in...Figured out why I thought the steering felt loose @ GSMTR, and why I had death wobble. Both pass side bearings were destroyed and the rotor moved about 3" in/out when I jacked it up...the cage came out before the spindle nuts were off...

At the last meeting we discussed moving the meeting place, so where are we meeting Thursday evening?
I have two GSMTR items we need to discuss , so I can complete the budget and set prices:
1. Meals
2. Friday night band
If you have proposals please bring a cost estimate.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom