Charcoal canister install questions. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Installing a charcoal canister into my de-smogged 2f. It seems straight forward but I am trying to figure out where this fitting goes to? I think it should go to a hard line that goes into the engine bay. But I can’t find it. Does the hard line run under the tank? First picture is of the fitting second is the hose that was attached to it that goes to the fuel/vapor separator.
IMG_2368.jpeg
IMG_2369.jpeg

To the "tank" port on charcoal canister. Usually it has a hard line instead of the brass port which routes up right under the blower housing in engine bay.

What charcoal canister are you using? Also depending on canister you might need the check valve on tank pipe.

To the "tank" port on charcoal canister. Usually it has a hard line instead of the brass port which routes up right under the blower housing in engine bay.

What charcoal canister are you using? Also depending on canister you might need the check valve on tank pipe.
Went with the whole kit from redline. So it is what I thought. Looks like I’ll take that fitting out or try and find where it leads. Worst case just run a new soft line to the canister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom