For Sale CDN m101 trailer, all stock, new springs (Portland, OR) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very sad to have to do this, but sometimes you have to do things in life that suck.

My CDN m101 is for sale; will get pics up as soon as I can, but let me hit some of the high points: no dents or structural ugliness; bed is in great shape; all minor surface rust has been treated-- the worst stuff was behind the round tie down plates-- rust was wire brushed and coated with POR15 (2 coats); all new stainless bolts for those plates, plus the bolts for the outer tie down hooks. Installed brand new set of NOS fenders; new bolts there as well. New/repacked wheel bearings and grease. Greased and maintained lunette. The highlight of the trailer: I had brand new springs built and installed, so the trailer rides really nicely loaded or unloaded (they were built to the original's specs.) Original wheels, with essentially new tires as of last year.

All that's left to do is to paint. I will throw in a set of LED lights, pintle hitch, and a new wiring set I was going to install.

Trailer is super solid; no disappointments. Asking $1800. Pics up soon as I can get them (trailer is stored inside in a covered garage.)

Last edited:
Sorry for neglecting the pics; life happened and here we are. Should get up current ones this week-- until then, here's a link to detail shots of some of the work done on it: minor surface rust repairs (the worst was the metal behind the interior tie downs, which I wirewheeled and POR-15'd), all new bolts, brand new NOS fenders installed, new springs built....

http://s418.photobucket.com/user/andyaskren/library/CDN m101 Trailer

It is a rolling project, completely totally roadworthy and solid. It just doesnt look real pretty (yet) ;)

I will also include a gallon of MonstaLiner that I was going to apply to the bed...

Last edited:
Current pics are up in the link above. And to report on registration: no it is not registered. Trailers of this size/weight arent required to be registered in Oregon.

Price drop to $1600 now.

What make and size tires are you running. Need to replace mine. Thanks.

Trailer is now SOLD. Thanks all for your interest.

Hi Jim- trailer has BF Goodrich Commercial TA's 215/85-16 on it. Nothing fancy but fits the original wheels perfectly.

What make and size tires are you running. Need to replace mine. Thanks.

^^Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom