Cartersville Ga area quarterly meetings (1 Viewer)

Show of hands, if you would be interested in attending a QUARTERLY meeting in the Cartersvi area. Pr

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Show of hands, if you would be interested in attending a QUARTERLY meeting in the Cartersville Ga area. Presumably a weeknight 6:00-8:00, somewhere with beer and food.

This is not a firm commitment, just trying to gauge how many potential attendees we could have and a suitable location.

Selfishly, this would be very convenient for me. (@LDowney as well). It is possible it could draw folks from the west side of ATL who otherwise would have to go the 85 corridor for a meeting. Cartersville is not rife with meeting places but I could suggest Las Palmas 140 Mains St Mkt Place; Ate Track Bar and Grill at 25 N Wall St; or Modern Sports at 203 S Tennessee Street. While Drowned Valley is always an option, they do not always have food and that is in the form of a food truck.

Selfish ... I will confess to this too.
East Main St from I75 to Hwy 41 has been developed a lot more than I appreciated in recent years. In addition to what Chris has already identified, there are Texas Roadhouse / IHOP / Chilli's / Longhorn in that short stretch of road to select from.

Also for discussion, Calhoun has options too. Such as Applebee's / Ruby Tuesday / IHOP / Cracker Barrel. i.e., Viewing Cartersville/Calhoun as a general region might support best-fit options to enhance participation.

I realize IHOP and Cracker Barrel are probably clear misses relative to adult spirits. As a wimp that can't hold my alcohol, I would be waiting until I got home to have a drink so this does not create a big disappointment for me.

Thanks

Selfishly, this would be very convenient for me. (@LDowney as well). It is possible it could draw folks from the west side of ATL who otherwise would have to go the 85 corridor for a meeting. Cartersville is not rife with meeting places but I could suggest Las Palmas 140 Mains St Mkt Place; Ate Track Bar and Grill at 25 N Wall St; or Modern Sports at 203 S Tennessee Street. While Drowned Valley is always an option, they do not always have food and that is in the form of a food truck.
I think modern sports sounds like a good one to try

Appears very limited interest in this. Unfortunate.
If we pick a date maybe we can post on the other nearby clubs' pages and see if there would be any additional participation.

Quantity might be over-rated when compared to quality ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom