Cars and Coffee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

David70FJ40

Older Than Most
Threads
Is there any interest about attending some of these events in either Greensboro or Winston as a group?

I'm in for some Cars and Coffee for sure.

March 18th for GSO.
March 11th for Winston. (Meet and Greet conflict...)

Last edited:
March 18 sounds good. Now to see if we can get some interest and make a LC entrance! Anyone else interested?

That's a start!

Membership is not required. All that is required is your participation. We can talk about membership in ONSC a little later.

Does Greensboro still have Sick Saturday Dope Meet? I'm still waiting for James or someone else to go to this thing...

Does Greensboro still have Sick Saturday Dope Meet? I'm still waiting for James or someone else to go to this thing...
lol I googled it to see if it had continued. After 3 or 4 unrelated links, the link to my thread from last year came up. So I'm gonna go with no - that show didn't continue... shocker!

Is this still a possibility for the 18th or should we wait for April and maybe warmer weather. The last forecast I saw for the 18th was a high of 64 and showers.

I'm still planning on it. Remember - the weather said we'd have 3" of snow in GSO/High Point on Sunday... How much did you end up getting?

A dusting! But the grocery stores were still cleared out. LOL!

Meet at the Harris Teeter again?

Well, if the weather doesn't cooperate, REI is just a stones throw away. What happens at REI stays at REI!

Unless there is rain at 7am, I am still planning on going. Rain at 7am, I am staying home. I will be in the Harris Teeter parking lot at 7:30 if anyone is interested.

What Harris teeter? just in case we cancel sailing

On Friendly at Friendly Canter

Rain! Darn!

You guys are snowflakes!

My two favorites:
IMG_6008.JPG
IMG_6009.JPG

Other highlights:
Lamborghini brought like 5 cars
GT40
Lots of mustangs and Subaru and Honda and Nissan
Lots of campus police and regular police