Caprpet Colour for a White Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Irish Reiver

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
My '94 is currently in the shop having a little colour change. Gone will be the emerald pearl and in will be a nice white. I plan to replace the carpet and was just about to pull the trigger on a charcoal number from Stock Interiors cause that's what the old carpet looked like. Then I thought, hold on, maybe the white cruisers came with a different colour of carpet. My seats are grey (LB10) which wont be changing. Can someone let me know what carper colours were available for white cruisers?

Gray or brown.

My white '94 with cloth interior is whatever factory grey.

Something to consider is I believe the oak/tan interior bits are getting harder to find and a lot discontinued. Grey seems to be easier to come by. IIRC.

Depends....... Before or after Labor Day?

I would definitely keep it grey...
And the charcoal color from STOCK INTERIOR is a really good option.. Have seen it in person and i like it a lot!

Mine is grey. It's in really good condition, but if I were to change it out I would go with the full grey vynel floor kits @reevesci had for the 80's. Seems more durable and easier to clean then the carpet. If I'm not mistaken, I think @LS1FJ40 got a full vynel Kit from him....maybe he could chime in with his opinion of it.

Mine is grey. It's in really good condition, but if I were to change it out I would go with the full grey vynel floor kits @reevesci had for the 80's. Seems more durable and easier to clean then the carpet. If I'm not mistaken, I think @LS1FJ40 got a full vynel Kit from him....maybe he could chime in with his opinion of it.

I highly recommend the vinyl kit from Trail Tailor aka Jason aka @reevesci. I absolutely love it. I love the utilitarian aspect of it. As my truck doesn't smell like raccoons had an orgy in it anymore!

It fits great. It's a bit of a bear to work with in cold/cool temps. It would be much easier to install in 80-90 degree temps.

I'll find some pics and post them. Or go to @reevesci thread about it. Search his screen name and carpet vinyl.

These are from right after I finished installing it. It has "relaxed" a bit since I installed it. Meaning it doesn't show wrinkles.

Also, you can see where I screwed up on the tranny hump. That was haste on my part. Cut the opening too big because it was cold out and was having a hard time working with it.

IMG_0900.JPG
IMG_0904.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom