Cab drivers side body mount perch part number. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FishTacos

Full Globetard
Threads
I've been trying to determine if this is a body part that is still available. I can't find a schematic that includes this part:
0206201825.jpg

Above is out of the truck. Hard to see (sorry) it is sitting on my leg vise bench here.

Below is before I removed it:

0206201508.jpg

0206201507b.jpg

Yeah.......shut up Californios (and all you lucky mudder truckers from the dry, non salty parts of the country) I'm going to try to fix this cancerous hole.

The body "perch" is something that I hope is still available. Otherwise I'll have to fabricate/repair this sucker as best I can.

Edit: oops....this is a 1990 singlecab 4wd minitruck

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Seems like if the goal was to cut away all the rusty metal, all you would have left would be the ignition key. Like that passed "still salvageable" a long time ago.

Good luck with that! Post pics!

Yep. You guys have it almost as bad south of the cheddar curtain.
The holes in our trucks near Chicago are mostly only about 9mm in diameter for some reason :hmm:

Seems like if the goal was to cut away all the rusty metal, all you would have left would be the ignition key. Like that passed "still salvageable" a long time ago.

Good luck with that! Post pics!
I'll definitely post pics.

It's not as bad as it looks. I mean, don't get me wrong, it is really bad. It eminates from the front cab corners. DS is much wors than PS. The only body mount that is bad is that front left under the pedals.

I'm just going to have to fabricate a bracket for that. The part looks like it is NLA from toyota. I'm really just aiming to make a functional little work truck so I'm not too concerned about how it ultimately looks.

I got it for $400....basically i'm ahead on the engine and drivetrain parts which are in pretty good shape it seems.

I know you said to be quiet...

but MAN I am glad to live in AZ. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom