For Sale Ca fj40 Fire Cheif (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've bought a few bits from this seller over the years -- Seems he won a bunch of decom forest service LCs years ago and I thought sold them off.

I bought some wheels from him that he said were spec'd for the forest-service trucks; They're just like the ones on that truck but a little wider than stock.

I think that's a legit Fire-Truck for the US Forest service from 40+ years ago... At least the ones they used in Calif.

I've bought a few bits from this seller over the years -- Seems he won a bunch of decom forest service LCs years ago and I thought sold them off.

I bought some wheels from him that he said were spec'd for the forest-service trucks; They're just like the ones on that truck but a little wider than stock.

I think that's a legit Fire-Truck for the US Forest service from 40+ years ago... At least the ones they used in Calif.

Are those 15" wheels or 16"? They look like 70 series steelies IMHO.

Are those 15" wheels or 16"? They look like 70 series steelies IMHO.

I don't know about the wheels on the above truck - I didn't look closely enough and I had to check the ones I have ... The ones I bought look just like the factory 15" steelies only an inch wider and were factory white Cignus . They were OE wheels and I posted pix of the stamped Toyota numbers a few years ago but no one was able to identify. Can't find the pix right now. Seller swore they were factory wheels from the service trucks and showed me pix of the FJ40 truck fleet in service with the wheels I bought.

btw, I never mounted them ... They're still in the garage under a tarp if anyone is interested ... ;)

But I agree, the wheels above look like 70-series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom