Buying, Selling & Trading (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

5 steel rims off of my FJ40, fake beadlockers, one tire has never seen dirt. The others are fone for. I went back to OEM steelies. There is a little powdercoating chipped off here and there, nothing crazy.

$250 for all 5, located in the Bitterroot, I do get out and about so I may be able to deliver to some places.

Or a swap for a 2 hole Rod Vault.
20190908_102907.jpg
20190908_102842.jpg
20190908_102853.jpg

I should probably mention those rims are 15X8 (or 10) with 33X12.5 on them now.

I may be wrong about the width of those, I'll double check this evening.

If anybody's got it, could you give me a part number for the wiper arm for a 60 using the Pathfinder ones. O'rielly and NAPA have been no help. Thanks

If anybody's got it, could you give me a part number for the wiper arm for a 60 using the Pathfinder ones. O'rielly and NAPA have been no help. Thanks

I think you mean the 4 runner arms?? also upgrade to the 80 arm for the rear.

3 puppies, do you have any pn's?

I do somewhere, I'll see if I can find them tonight.

they are also posted in the 60 tech section, somewhere.

Last edited:
here is the 80 arm for the rear hatch 85241-60011
still need to find the 4 runner # for the front

guys I have have a good many parts from a 64 fj40 for sale or trade, also a really nice set of 35-15-16 SS boggers for sale or trade on bart beadlocks. I need something skinnier to run on my cruiser. just out of great falls

guys I have have a good many parts from a 64 fj40 for sale or trade, also a really nice set of 35-15-16 SS boggers for sale or trade on bart beadlocks. I need something skinnier to run on my cruiser. just out of great falls

Hey Handforged, got a few pics of the parts you're looking to unload. Or could you knock out a quick list?

Hey Handforged, got a few pics of the parts you're looking to unload. Or could you knock out a quick list?

right now I have a 64 fj40 parts truck:

Good fenders and inner fender wells, Tub and frame are decent with not much rot. Good split tailgate doors, factory tire carrier with brackets, 9 or 10 OEM riveted wheels, A full set of 5 super swamper boggers with 95% tread or better on Bart beadlock wheels, 35-15-16" wheels. One of them is brand new mounted. might have a few more things.

I am looking for an Early style Bib, Bezel and screen for a 64 FJ40.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the rear doors. PM me with your price.
Just make a fair offer, I'm not sure what they are worth. If they'll help you out you're welcome to them. PM me or call 406-781-9098

I have an extra set of Dana 60's if anyone is interested. From an 85 dodge truck, 35 spline, passenger drop 4.10 gears. This set is missing lockout hubs. 1,000 for the pair or best offer.

W56 Toyota 5 speed transmission complete for 4 cylinder engines, 250.00
R150 5 speed transmission for 3.0 V6 transmissions 250.00

anybody need some 60/62 rear doors? rears only, NO front doors
I've currently got 6 total 2 good lefts, 2 good rights and 1 pair with a small ding in each 1
these are shells only, with outer and inner door handles,
these are solid and have no rust
$75 each pickup in Helena

I found the FJ80 I was looking for, I'm taking the axles and supsension but the rest if available. Top is mashed but engine runs well and transmission shifts out great. Going to be hard to move it once the suspension is gone so if there is anything you need, speak up.

FJ80.jpg

fj801.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom