Buying, Selling & Trading (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I mentioned this on the chat thread but I will list it again here. I just purchased a rogue mandrel tubing bender if any of you guys want to bend up a roll cage or various things. 1-3/4 OD and 1" OD dies. Will bend HREW and DOM tubing. I'll rent it out or just let you borrow it if you're close. It is air over hydraulic operated.

I’m looking for hood and driver seat for my ‘94 LC that’s better than what I have. Anyone got anything, please PM me.

(I live in Sheridan, WY and am in Billings usually twice a month.)

Boss basecamp water heater xcw20 - shower/sink combo. Heats with Coleman fuel canisters. has remote battery that can be charged at home or has 12v plug in for a vehicle. I have used it a couple time and it was really nice. Looking for $250 for it.
IMG_20191201_125334.jpg

IMG_20191201_125348.jpg

IMG_20191201_125340.jpg

IMG_20191201_125511.jpg

a friend is looking for a 1999 Tacoma bed, if anyone knows of one around.
Paul

Anyone have a set of the 6 lug TRD beadlock wheels? I'd like to have 5 of them if possible.

fj80 rear bumper. 4x4 labs with receiver hitch and tow hooks has been coated in bedliner... ( sold) there are also a few things I am still looking for, so I will look at trades. Manual FZJ80 front hubs, 1.5" and 1" tubing, a pair of corbeau seats...

fj bumper.jpg

fj seats.jpg

Last edited:
still have this FZ engine/ auto transmission/ transfer case in the 94 landcruiser that I am parting out. Cranked it today, runs well and still running in truck. I need it gone, trade or best offer. No one ever showed to pick it up for free so I'm going to pull it myself I guess and sell it for my time and effort. I need a few things in trade, so if you need it lets make a deal.

fj engine.jpg

fj engine1.jpg

Damn, why do you have to be in MT? I would take this in a heartbeat.
you can always strap it to a pallet and send it via fastenal. they can give you a quote online and I have a pallet here to drop it off, cost would be around 200.00 I think

you can always strap it to a pallet and send it via fastenal.

I didn't think Fastenal was shipping out of Great Falls or Helena anymore, it would need to leave from Bozeman or Butte
mudship would be a good idea

I didn't think Fastenal was shipping out of Great Falls or Helena anymore, it would need to leave from Bozeman or Butte
mudship would be a good idea
last one I sent went out of Bozeman. A couple months ago but I did ship out of great falls also. I think it depends on where it's going? No idea, just a guess.

I shipped several pallets out of Helena, went to ship another around June or July and the truck route changed and couldn't ship out of Helena, same truck went to Great Falls.
talked to the rep when he stopped by work, he didn't know but checked and told me the truck now goes from us to GF then into Canada.
hopefully it changed but I haven't checked.

I shipped several pallets out of Helena, went to ship another around June or July and the truck route changed and couldn't ship out of Helena, same truck went to Great Falls.
talked to the rep when he stopped by work, he didn't know but checked and told me the truck now goes from us to GF then into Canada.
hopefully it changed but I haven't checked.
Now that does make sense, I shipped a 4 cylinder diesel to Alberta and it left out of great falls but i have not shipped anything since then.

December 21st will be headed to Lake Havasu

Okay, I will be in Vegas then. Maybe on the way back if I can swing it and use the 4Runner to Vegas. I will swing by, if not I will have to make a trip back up to Lake Havasu.

No worries. We will be in and out of Vegas and Kingman that week, before we head to Mexico around the 27th. Basically running around that area. Have family in Havasu and I can leave it there for you to pick up whenever. Many options. I don't know where in Mt the bumper is. Im in 4Corners.
Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom