Buying new tires next week! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone!
I have a 99 lexus lx470 with stock suspention and wheels, truck has 275/70R16 tires but I want to replace the tires but keep same factory wheels.
I have in mind to set new 305/70R16 to make the truck looks muscle bit everybody say the larger tires i can set on the truck 285/70R16.
Can I have some advises and photos from you please?

Have a nice day!

Also I want to keep same factory suspention
Hello everyone!
I have a 99 lexus lx470 with stock suspention and wheels, truck has 275/70R16 tires but I want to replace the tires but keep same factory wheels.
I have in mind to set new 305/70R16 to make the truck looks muscle bit everybody say the larger tires i can set on the truck 285/70R16.
Can I have some advises and photos from you please?

Have a nice day!

The issue around here is how different members define "fit".

Some include BFH work, or a Sawzall work, in their definition of fit.

Others define fit, as bolting on without any additional work or parts, and it doesn't rub anywhere.

Most agree that 285/75R16 (32.82" tall x 11.22" wide) will fit without issue.

(About the same height as the 305/70R16 you suggest, but 0.79" narrower)

A good place to start:

Largest tires on stock 100
What is the largest tire I can fit with no lift?

Last edited:
If you want a more aggressive look, consider adding 1.25" spacers. It pushes the oem wheels a scooch outside the fenders and looks far better. Spidertrax and Bora are two popular options.

The issue around here is how different members define "fit".

Some include BFH work, or a Sawzall work, in their definition of fit.

Others define fit, as bolting on without any additional work or parts, and it doesn't rub anywhere.

Most agree that 285/75R16 (32.82" tall x 11.22" wide) will fit without issue.

(About the same height as the 305/70R16 you suggest, but 0.79" narrower)

A good place to start:

Largest tires on stock 100
What is the largest tire I can fit with no lift?

Hey! There you again :) lol
Well, let me tell you that for DE reason everybody is telling me that I have to choice the 285/75R16 and I will buy those. Do you think to set wheel spacers up with 285s tires will looks or drive fine or is no recommended to set wheel spacer up on 4x4 trucks?

By the way, thanks for the help

If you want a more aggressive look, consider adding 1.25" spacers. It pushes the oem wheels a scooch outside the fenders and looks far better. Spidertrax and Bora are two popular options.

Ohh! Men, you read my mind, some persons told me not to do wheel spacer but i buy them. Thanks a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom