Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello, I have a friend that decided to trade in the sunny south for snowy Oregon. His house sold, he moved and I am selling his lawn tractor mower for him (he is buying a snow blower). It is a: Husqvarna Yta22V46 22-HP V-Twin Automatic 46-in Riding Lawn Mower with 4 hours on the hour meter of use. Purchased new at Lowe's $1699.00 + tax will sell for $1200.00 Has everything imaginable on a lawn tractor including cruise control and cup holder (must have options). I would keep it but I have converted from grass to mostly pine straw. Contact me: 404 819-6943 43 Rose Arbor Court
Description: Powerful 724cc Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin 22-HP engine provides longer life for the most demanding jobs - featuring full-pressure lubrication, an advanced debris management system, and a mechanical compression release for reliable starting
Air Induction Mowing Technology allows for air to be drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut
16-in turning radius allows you to mow in tighter spaces and navigate around obstacles
Cast-iron front axle provides heavy-duty support and is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Cruise control allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain
Adjustable high-back seat, deluxe comfort steering wheel, and easy step through design make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate.

Web site here: Shop Husqvarna Yta22V46 22-HP V-Twin Automatic 46-in Riding Lawn Mower at Lowes.com

Located just off I-85 south at exit 51
Contact me: 404 819-6943

View attachment 1492239

View attachment 1492240

View attachment 1492241
"H" diesel? :)

Hello all. Seven years ago, I bought a first gen 4runner for my then 16 year old nephew. Fast forward to today and my youngest nephew, his younger brother, just turned 16. So, I need to find a solid, safe, inexpensive, first vehicle for him. If anyone has, or knows of:
A fourth gen 4 runner
78-83 Pickup that's original
An Fj60/62/80 that's original
A square body Cherokee
Or, any other cool Toyota that I'm not thinking of...

Let me know. Email me at danielswatters@gmail.com

Hello all. Seven years ago, I bought a first gen 4runner for my then 16 year old nephew. Fast forward to today and my youngest nephew, his younger brother, just turned 16. So, I need to find a solid, safe, inexpensive, first vehicle for him. If anyone has, or knows of:
A fourth gen 4 runner
78-83 Pickup that's original
An Fj60/62/80 that's original
A square body Cherokee
Or, any other cool Toyota that I'm not thinking of...

Let me know. Email me at danielswatters@gmail.com

good gawd a blast from the past, How ya doing? budget? and I'll keep my eyes open. I do know a guy who has a 95 2WD with some drivers side rear body damage, nothing that would keep it from being derivable but at the same time not worth repairing. I bet he'd take less than 2K for it.

What's up Ted! Is this a 4Runner or truck? Shoot me a pic or two to my email above. Thanks!

What's up Ted! Is this a 4Runner or truck? Shoot me a pic or two to my email above. Thanks!

good to her from you. You back in Augusta or still in Germany?

Here's what I know, 3.0 automatic, 205K on odo, AC and heat both work. Don't really know much of the story behind it but apparently Ryan (fellow member) bought it cheap awhile back, did a few things to it and has been driving it around some lately so it's streetable but not driven daily.

I suspect the location of the damage makes it a pretty difficult repair thus it was never done. I toyed with scooping it up for a few seconds and making a crawler out of it but I have enough projects.

Ryan is a professional mechanic if that means anything

0506171901a_HDR.jpg
imagejpeg_1.jpg
imagejpeg_2.jpg
imagejpeg_0001002003.jpg

Ted-
I've been out of Augusta for a while now. I did go there for a school three years ago (when I was able to wheel with you guys last. I've been to Korea and Germany for the past few years. Ive been back 2 days now visiting family AL/FL and then I'm headed to Fort Polk Louisiana next.

I appreciate the lead, but I'm a little nervous with any 3.0.... That's why I'd rather go fourth gen with the 3.4. Hope to see you and the other GA boys one of these days soon!

3rd Gen (1996-2002) has the 3.4 V6

Ahhh, that's right. Sorry, I'm a forty series guy mostly! ;)

Subaru Outback For Sale - Clean Comfortable Cheap Wheels $1700

2003 Outback Limited AWD Wagon, 2.5 4cyl AT. 213000 miles, excellent condition for mileage and age. 3-owner car, in my family 3 years since 161k miles. Have maintained well, clean Carfax, runs well and most everything works, new tires, battery, brakes. Has wear but no major dents or broken glass, no rips or holes in interior. Just passed GA emissions, is GA titled. I feel it is a good, safe, cheap transportation option, but best for mechanically-minded families. PM me for a fuller description, more pictures, and if any questions.

20170717_190714.jpg

20170717_190653.jpg

Damn RJ, I didn't know you were a 50 year old lesbian.

Hey, I'll be 57, and it's "trans-gender-fluid-metro-neutral-flexible-omni-sexual" to you!

SOLD

Last edited:
Found this in the garage, both 80 series are sold out of the family so no point in keeping.
NIB 17801-61030 Toyota air filter for 80 series.
$20, which is about half of what it runs on Amazon. Come pick it up, I live in Buckhead near Lenox Rd and GA-400. Best to text me @ Four Zero Four 406 Eight Seven Seven Eight

IMG_3278.JPG

@CruisinGA I'll take it if it isn't gone. If you will see Sam, Rick, Nick or John in the next week or so, then I will see if I can get a MUDship to SCC, if not we can work out other shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom