Buy Sell Trade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ISO: 60 series liftgate latch . Desperately need one. Also looking for bj60 power steering pump and a decent 60 licence plate light chrome trim piece. Cheers

4 Sail
2003 Aljo 232 ,bunks, 4475 lbs dry, 24’4” overall
$old

Ready to camp!
Brand new tires, batt, bottles and recently new rims, new 18’ awning ~3 years ago

B9C9DAF8-AAAD-4A88-9BFE-195CBEB6F25E.jpeg
BF66C56A-2158-46C6-89D4-D11952BA8F73.jpeg
012C568D-DCCB-4431-BFDD-EF5018F2812E.jpeg

Last edited:
ISO: 60 series liftgate latch . Desperately need one. Also looking for bj60 power steering pump and a decent 60 licence plate light chrome trim piece. Cheers
go to the Vancouver Island club page, guy in Cowichan parting out a 60

Cooper STT Pros for sale 30x9.5r15 five tires less than 500Kms on them $1000. Only stipulation is you need to get your old tires or rollers swapped onto my rims my project needs to roll around so they just need to hold air.

E-mailed to me the other day:

Robert,

I attended one of your meetings maybe 8 - 9 years ago. I had a frame off restoration done on a 1971 and decided after the meeting that off roading was not what I would be doing with mine so I didn’t follow up on membership. I have since sold my cruiser and the buyer was not interested in my trove of parts. I have what was a running 1971 100,000 mile engine C/W bell housing, 2 transmissions, drum brakes and braking parts, etc. If anyone in the club needs anything I would sell the whole package. Otherwise it will go on Craigslist soon. Let me know if there is any interest. Neil 604-657-4123

:beer:

Anybody looking for some 80 series OEM steel rims and they just happen to have basically unused Blizzak snow tires on them?
I never used my 80 series on the snow/salty roads so I have no need for them.

Here's a link to my Craigslist post for them: Craigslist post with pics.
$450 and they are in excellent shape.
If interested, please use the craigslist email relay instead of posting here (or Direct Message). I don't log in here much anymore these days...

I replaced the rad in my HDJ81 this winter, if anybody wants the old rad for a bush spare let me know - it's going in the trash next week.
Original to the truck as far as I can see, 300,000 km on it and was working fine. No guarantees, and it's worth what you paid for it, which is of course, nothing.

Hmmm, any idea if this can be fit to a 60 Series???

SOLD.

I have 2 sets of RUD grip 4x4 tire chains. Model 2532. These are the made in Germany chains not the cheap chinese knockoffs you can find at Canadian Tire. $90 for both pairs. Thats all four corners.
Thx Axel

Last edited:
PMd you, interested

If anyone's looking for 15/40 dino oil Cdn Tire has their new house brand buckets on sale. The new formulation is made by Shell and meets a good number more specs (including JASO DH-2 if that's important to you) then the old formulation.

Cheers
gb

If anyone's looking for 15/40 dino oil Cdn Tire has their new house brand buckets on sale. The new formulation is made by Shell and meets a good number more specs (including JASO DH-2 if that's important to you) then the old formulation.

Cheers
gb
Do any of you guys add zinc or additives to the oils with newer formulations for the older diesels?