Buschtaxi meeting germany (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next year make sure you keep me informed. I plan to be there with the '82 BJ60.

I would love to be there one year. It would give me an excuse to brush up my (extremely limited) German. Looks like a great event.

Damn, the Germans got their video up significantly quicker than Dunkane did from CruiseNevada11

:lol:

I'm thinking NorCal trip to Germany next year.

Damn, the Germans got their video up significantly quicker than Dunkane did from CruiseNevada11

:lol:

I'm thinking NorCal trip to Germany next year.

Kind of a metaphor for the difference between the ever efficient Germans and the rest of Europe, eh?

I too, wonder what happened to the "40 Killer" video.

Where is Dunkane anyway?

Where is Dunkane anyway?

AFAIK he is on his way to the Oktoberfest in Munich!

But chattin about the frenchies reminds me of the meeting we had in the Alsace this year in may.

Andy, if you like to come around .......anytime!:beer:

anyone going this year?
Sept. 11-13 I think...I don't know german, but I do know beer.

I will go there 100% ;)

Last edited:
I will be there, want to drive a trial there? :beer::cookie: @cipri778 @Tasmanic @Kajun

Buschtaxi-Treffen – Buschtaxi.net

file.php

file.php

Last edited:
Crap... Crap... It appears as if I will have to miss it.
My parents are visiting the same weekend and I have already tickets to the DTM race at Nürburgring.

Say hello to Peter @FJ40-GARAGE for me. One of these years, I'm coming to the Buschtaxi Meeting!

One of these years, I'm coming to the Buschtaxi Meeting!

Would be a pleasure to have you over here, Europe trip.... Buschtaxi Meeting, then Paris with Guillaume ? ;)

Good reason not to come Kajun :cheers:
Maybe Jentuh, FRQ and nightowldave like to see a 1000 cruisers? :steer:

This year there seems to be an open forest track again (after last year tree huggers/thread lightly got that cancelled...)

And I promised my kids I will compete in the twist test (afraid of breaking the HJ in half) My son noticed the standard Citroen Berlingo last year and they were like :bang: dad go now, you :flipoff2: :hmm: BTT 2015: Die Verschränkungsrampe! – Buschtaxi.net

Last edited:
Call up Jim, Talked to him yesterday and he is flying out there.

Gonna pick him up and host him for the time he will be here, i am very glad i can give something back to my TLCA camerads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom