Buschtaxi meeting germany (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up again for the folks that look for airline standby tickets ;)

Good reason not to come Kajun :cheers:
Maybe Jentuh, FRQ and nightowldave like to see a 1000 cruisers? :steer:

This year there seems to be an open forest track again (after last year tree huggers/thread lightly got that cancelled...)

And I promised my kids I will compete in the twist test (afraid of breaking the HJ in half) My son noticed the standard Citroen Berlingo last year and they were like :bang: dad go now, you :flipoff2: :hmm: BTT 2015: Die Verschränkungsrampe! – Buschtaxi.net

I'll be visiting Buschtaxi on Friday! Can't stay for the weekend because of a wedding of one of my friends. I sure hope to meet some of you guys there in Germany.

The road has many signs and at some point you see a lot of cruisers driving around!
Ticket and sticker is sold at the entrance Halle and then find a camping spot.
Maybe see some of you there: vodka is available :cheers:

36318 Storndorf (=Schwalmtal) friedhofstrasse
friedhof = cemetery so watch out before you set up camp in the wrong spot :confused:
file.php

Last edited:
I will be right beside the shower containers, Black *JÄGERMEISTER* Samurai and a silver T@B trailer.

Made reservations last week! My family and I are coming in from Weiden, less than 4 hours heading west. I'm excited about it!

Made reservations last week! My family and I are coming in from Weiden, less than 4 hours heading west. I'm excited about it!
I'm excited for you Brother

I have several pics! We had a great time! Many many trucks and of every variant.

image.jpg

image.jpg

More...

image.jpg

image.jpg

One vendor told me that he sold TWO still in the crate, factory 4-hinge Toyota (FJ45) tailgates within the first hour of him getting there....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice trucks, but they need more dents and scratches! Looks like fun.

SO, any updates from this event?

@Cruiser Jimmy
@daniel.watters
@FJ40-GARAGE

Pics? Drunk stories? :)

I have pictures, I have stories and I have presents also. Just finished up moving all my s*** out to Grand Junction and submitting the article and official pictures to Stan for TT submission. Extremely busy two weeks for me.

Awesome.

We need shots of Peter and Jimmy drinking!

;)

Close......... Jimmy, Guillaume,my friend Sacha and myself at the RTI ramp with germanys most capable 4wheel drive beer table.......hope that suits your expectations. ;)
lcedkGgVEF4ktct14lcXqCZy1vYaORz-_Z9K2Isg04B5stHp865BNkfDpc2R4OwhjdxDBud6mRGmnfvrrKnVQQW7kCRZ8yxFmETBc9er6I80OfHwROg4gBd1_SyAG5qCXtVqtMc9UqQtyRdyvnZIn8wjLM2495t7JLgnOkNtQwAt6DZLv9bL4k3zFdZZT42AAMC-joOJlshhaQ6KCyA0VO-K1GsE1XksmGx0kvSbdnSTPeGAgjQdnVNKUCehF0OF_tpjIepxL54LF_AMdqE8zEuuqukRxoFzQ8Cm3haS8Rxk4VtLk5jz0eO3hGe4vmbPFcEwk9oyzO8QsBqTytFrXna2FjYzZbs6MP56XVq9MW5RK_YtOSOWeALL6Pjuh6LIadGUHQW7mKBIAf_rZrhjBBiINqxjdH87xTQEJMSTJBexhSWMVqsvW4MfhJ1Dk1AwNLieKx7JnAlUc1EoVA9ij6ydMQE60OKzcC2NoynGZbf-APue5j_w94zDlYBO0P0sy7lnrLA3h27mh27cEoqZXtJ7iiGNjUac7DDnFUr2r3u5cjoUDmlL16lWxZTV31xJKj4vRGtsEECr9hmqsPJzniOLSrOO1goxAIQe8Qm7VD-uBlBl=w812-h609-no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom