Buschtaxi meeting germany (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40-GARAGE

I`ll be back....
Threads
Website
www.fj40-garage.de
Buschtaxi means all kind of TOYOTA 4x4!

Usually there are about 700-800 Land Cruisers, Hilux, 4Runners at this yearly event, coming from all over Europe.
You may have never ever seen so many 7series, Expedition Cruisers and Diesels. ;)

file.php

For those cruiserheads that are already in Germany/Europe and the ones that like to join us for the event while having a vacation or business trip.

Oh and of course.....we got ... German :beer: and gemütlichkeit.:cheers:

Outstanding event. Lots of rigs you'll never see in the US and some very nice classics as well.

Just another 8 weeks !!

buschtaxi_header.jpg

Come on folks be nuts and join us!:beer:

hmmm...flight from ORD is $900...

Do it! You could fly into Frankfurt and take the short drive up to Bad Homburg and caravan with Peter. Be sure to take some time and check out Frankfurt and Bad Homburg also. I lived in Bad Homburg back in the 80s, it's a beautiful little town. The best part is you can write it off as a business trip and we get to see all the pictures you will take.

Offer:
Free Airport Pickup
Free Bed
Free Tent
Free Coffee
Free translation if needed.
:popcorn:

COME ON!:beer:

Thanks for posting this... The wife and I brought our 80 to Germany with us and had no idea they do events like this over here. We live in Mainz so we will definitely be going. :bounce:

Now I just have to convince her to take me to the Holland 4WD Fest as a birthday present.:idea:

Thanks for posting this... The wife and I brought our 80 to Germany with us and had no idea they do events like this over here. We live in Mainz so we will definitely be going. :bounce:

Now I just have to convince her to take me to the Holland 4WD Fest as a birthday present.:idea:

As mentioned before: You are more than welcome to join! :beer:

Is this an annual event? We'll be driving our BJ60 up from Sierra Leone to Germany next year and could arrange to be around for this.

Is this an annual event? We'll be driving our BJ60 up from Sierra Leone to Germany next year and could arrange to be around for this.

:steer:Yep it is!:cheers:

Up to 3 people that will work with ease, would be great if they take the same plane.:popcorn:

And btw ......you are not everyone! ;)

Up again with it, i aint givin up that easy!:lol:

Reminder
flights.jpg

Okay........last entry and reminder. :ban:

For those that may be in Germany anyway to come around, join and meet up, you will find me near the reception.

tab%252640.jpg

Gonna show some pictures after the event!:beer:

Last edited:
Nice photo collection of all things 'Cruisers Peter! Looked like a fun event...maybe some year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom