SOLD BUILT green 1999 triple locked 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD...

Up for sale is a very rare and well built 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 series in Imperial Jade Mika (green). This truck currently has 170,000 miles on the odometer and is located in York, Pennsylvania. There is no rust on this truck, as it was originally a Southeast/Florida vehicle. As you would expect for such a well-built truck, there are some scratches and slight dings on the exterior. The timing belt/water pump was replaced at 112,000 miles. Recent maintenance includes an oil change and an AC refresh. The interior is in very good condition and will include the factory original rear seats.

Here is a list of some of the aftermarket modifications…

-Harrop e-locker installed in front diff
(this
truck is also equipped with the
electronic
rear locking differential from Mr. T)
-Nitro Gears 4:88's re-gear kit (front
and rear)
-OME Heavy 2.5" lift/suspension kit
(includes shocks, coils, and diff
drop)
-SPC upper control arms
-Ironman Deluxe front bumper with
XRC 9.5 winch
-Pump It Off Road high clearance rear
bumper with swing-out spare tire
carrier
-White Knuckle Sliders
-275 70 18 Goodyear Wrangler
Duratracs (great tread remaining)
on Tundra rims with 18" spare
(new tire, not a Duratrac)
-Truck Vault rear storage custom
drawer system
-brakes are in good condition, with
fairly new drilled/slotted rotors

This is an awesome and well-built example of the venerable 100 series for $16,500 (new reduced price as of 10/26...
$15,500

My friend, Mark Roberts, is selling this truck. He's not much of a technology guy so he asked me to post this here. I can vouch for Mark as an honest seller, as I purchased a FJ40 from him recently.

Feel free to private message me about the truck or you can also contact Mark directly at r11gsman at aol dot com or 717-seven one eight 213seven

DSCN1009.JPG

DSCN1010.JPG

DSCN1012.JPG

DSCN1002.JPG

DSCN1007.JPG

Last edited:
Price?

Great-looking truck and great price! Surprised I have never seen it around town. I am local if anyone wants me to check this out for them.

I on't know the truck but Brokerob is a good guy. In fact he listed for sale the 40 that I now own when our mutual friend John Pulich needed to sell it. Looks like a nice hundred!!!!

Great-looking truck and great price! Surprised I have never seen it around town. I am local if anyone wants me to check this out for them.

Highly interested in the vehicle. If you are able to do it, I would greatly appreciate the outside opinion.

Great price!!

If this was 12-18 months from now I'd be searching for plane tickets to York. If it doesn't sell or the buyer wants to resell, look me up...Good luck with the ale.

Love the color and reasonable price for the upgrades/work done. GLWS.

Hey Gary,

Thanks did the kind words! This is a very well sorted 100!!! I'll look forward to catching up with you soon!

Rob

I on't know the truck but Brokerob is a good guy. In fact he listed for sale the 40 that I now own when our mutual friend John Pulich needed to sell it. Looks like a nice hundred!!!!

This thing is beautiful...I love my 97, but I really think I would prefer this rig..nice job man.

Tempting me with another Cruiser from York! 80 is running great BTW, up to 245k with no issues.

That is so great to hear, Dan!!! We were just thinking about you, as my son joined the AF last year... thanks again for your service! Glad to hear the 80 is still going strong! This Hundy would like great next to her too!

Tempting me with another Cruiser from York! 80 is running great BTW, up to 245k with no issues.

Let me know if I can help facilitate something for you. Unfortunately, the Toyota dealership in York is about worthless ("yea, sure, we can work on that... what is it, a Land Rover?").

Highly interested in the vehicle. If you are able to do it, I would greatly appreciate the outside opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom