Bug Catcher Window rubber (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

do you think this weatherstrip is extreme different ?
Cheers
Peter

yep, very different. the bug catcher windows actually use the weatherstrip to hold/pivot the window mechanism. the later model is split where the window pivots (a couple inches in from the edge), and wouldn't seal or hold the bugcatcher windows.

Anyone know if Robert is still doing this? I haven't received back anything from his email. Or anyone have a set (both windows) they aren't going to use?

Anyone know if Robert is still doing this? I haven't received back anything from his email. Or anyone have a set (both windows) they aren't going to use?

I do not recall an email from you, but it may of been I missed it, but unfortunately I had my laptop stolen a coupe of days ago. Please check my web page and get back to me.

Toyota Landcruiser Bug-Catcher W

Robert

How do these compare to the ones listed by SOR for 88.00 per pair for a moulded set. According to their site, they cover 63-74. Doeas anyone know what the issue is on using the SOR seal on and early window...like a 65??

How do these compare to the ones listed by SOR for 88.00 per pair for a moulded set. According to their site, they cover 63-74. Doeas anyone know what the issue is on using the SOR seal on and early window...like a 65??

It's a mistake, plain and simple. Their repros cover 66-74 ...and SOME later 1965s. ALL are center pivot vent windows. NONE are bugcatcher.

AFAIK, Robert is the ONLY source for this. Not that that is a problem. He's been very fair with all of us.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom