Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When do you think you will have the 40 series rack completed? Any idea on pricing?
I am waiting on two sets of side rails for the 40 to make absolutely sure we have it right and then they will go on the site for sale. I ran the crap (actually a friend did because I let him have my 40 so I could ride with my daughter) out of it on muddy rutted trails with the rtt on it to make sure it was nice and solid and silent. Very nice down the highway and great off road. I love it.

20190630_110139.jpg
20190630_071544.jpg
20190629_173211.jpg

20190711_170940.jpg
20190711_171000.jpg

got a half rack for the 45's on your radar ?....
I do. I was starting on one for @bdyer12 , on his 45. Was going to be a rack for the roof and a set of large hoops or some sort of frame for the bed to extend the rack all the way back for gear and a rtt. It is sort of on hold only because of time here and his 45 has to wait for some other projects of his too. I want one for mine as well. Whenever that stupid "time tree" grows right next to my overdue "money tree", I'm all over it!

Awesome - I'm in for one once you've got it sorted....... still working to get you some dimensions and ideas for the G project....my brother in-law has the ability to 3D scan things ....

Just got mine mounted! Looks great and rock solid. You might want to get a tapered punch to help align the holes. The whole thing is engineered to tight specs. Not a lot of wiggle room. Assembly is fast, as is most 80/20 -based assemblies. The hard part was the mounting and aligning. That and 100 degree weather. It's on now and looks great! Thanks Bowfin! @dogfishlake

67086229_10216431043422602_3124758642516033536_n.jpg

Last edited:
@dogfishlake these look great and very sturdy looking. Almost makes me want to go back to a hard top on my 40....!
I'm really happy with the 40 rack. I have agonized over it a ton. I honestly wasn't going to make one for it because I thought it would look wrong on that iconic white roof. It is still easy enough to see the roof with the rack on and it looks at home on there. It is a crazy bit of bend work to make the narrowing front work right but it does.

I went to your websites and the 80 series racks are all sold out. any plan to build more in the near future?

I went to your websites and the 80 series racks are all sold out. any plan to build more in the near future?
Yes they will be back for order by next week. I just don't like being too far behind. Just about caught up!

Patrick- just saw the first pic of the 55 rack on your website last night...needless to say, Wow!!! I sent you a PM- let me know when these are avail as I’ll send the carrier pigeon with my monies

Sent a msg at your site....Looking to order a rack for my 60 along with some awning brackets. Any idea when you will be ready to take my order? Looking forward to loosing the tailgate rack.

in case anyone with a Bowfin rack wants to add a lightbar..... valance in great shape along with brackets and new 40" LED bar.... a bargain...

Sent a msg at your site....Looking to order a rack for my 60 along with some awning brackets. Any idea when you will be ready to take my order? Looking forward to loosing the tailgate rack.
Pat's in Ouray for the SAS#3 which ended today. Was my first time meeting him in person he's a great guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom