For Sale (Boise): 1983 2F Engine Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Threads
120
Messages
1,209
Location
Boise, Idaho
Location
United States
Blew a head gasket on this engine - 1983 2F. I was intending to rebuild and keep as a spare but the head has some significant damage that would be ~$400 to fix. So...

Let me know if you need any engine parts! Carb and dizzy are gone, but I have most everything else. Let me know what you need and we'll figure out fair pricing. Located in Boise, Idaho; willing to ship. Some goodies include:

thermostat housing(s)
fly wheel
bell housing
valve cover
oil pan
valve rocker assembly
emission components
motor mounts
water pump
cam shaft
crank shaft
alternator
air cleaner

etc.
 
Last edited:
Blew a head gasket on this engine - 1983 2F. I was intending to rebuild and keep as a spare but the head has some significant damage that would be ~$400 to fix. So...

Let me know if you need any engine parts! Carb and dizzy are gone, but I have most everything else. Let me know what you need and we'll figure out fair pricing. Located in Boise, Idaho; willing to ship. Some goodies include:

thermostat housing(s)
fly wheel
bell housing
valve cover
oil pan
valve rocker assembly
emission components
motor mounts
water pump
cam shaft
crank shaft
alternator
air cleaner

etc.

I need the insulator for the exhaust Left front manifold, copy of manual listing attached...
rschwager527@gmail.com
707-548-8871 (text or phone)

Rainer

IMG_0134.webp
 
Harmonic balancer with double groove pulley?
 
Still have lots of stuff! Water pump:

PHOTO_20161203_154045[1].webp


Intake and exhaust manifolds:

PHOTO_20161203_154656[1].webp


Fan Clutch:

PHOTO_20161203_154254[1].webp


T-Stat Housings:

PHOTO_20161203_154146[1].webp


Etc....

Out of town till this Saturday but able to answer questions while on the road. Let me know!

Regards

Calvin

PHOTO_20161203_154045[1].webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom