Blueocean 1234 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone dealt with Blueocean12324?

The profile shows a 51 year old female. I called and he says he is a 71 year old male.

He wants me to send money for parts he does not have photos of...

I would appreciate any feedback if you have dealt with this member.

Thank you,

I was interested in the tires and wheels he has for sale. He only wanted to text, not to call. And he pushed hard from the beginning to "proceed." It felt like a scam for sure. I walked away.

I was interested in the tires and wheels he has for sale. He only wanted to text, not to call. And he pushed hard from the beginning to "proceed." It felt like a scam for sure. I walked away.
Yep. He kept emailing "trust me you would t be disappointed".

Photos in his threads are lifted from other classifieds threads. Total scammer. I've reported it.

I think he/she has been booted... So beware of new user if registers under a new name...

I'm fed up with this s*** show.
Im feeling up to paying this ******* a visit
If you know what I mean.

Sad really. Why be a douche in life. HidesertFJ and i pm's about this douchetool. time wasting dip$h!ts are annoying as hell.

Unlikely you'll find this Sociopath; They appear out of nowhere, scam, then slither back into the darkness. They've been doing it a long time and know how to disappear and hide. They frequently hone their skills in prison.

They also often scam for amounts that are too small for Law Enforcement to get involved, so usually only get caught when they piss off the wrong person or make a mistake.

I would contact the publication where the ad was placed. The info they have is probably phony, but that's the place to start. Get whatever aliases you can find on them and google, and you'll find a trail of angry people- they will be your best resource if you want to pursue this.

Good luck, though. I hope you find 'em.

Last edited:
That really sucks man. Hopefully karma will deal this d-bag a huge dose and sort it out for you. I despise scum like this dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom