Black Mountain Camping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know its last minute but If anyone is interested in camping around Asheville, I'll be there. I'm going to head to Black Mountain Campground tonight. My turkey hunting plans tomorrow have fallen through. The plan was to be away this weekend, so I still am.

If I can pair up with some other hikers in the morning, Im going to hike Mt Mitchell from the campground. Rather not do it solo.

Plans are to meet up with @jdayment for a brewery after that. Going to camp Saturday also so let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

-Austin

I know its last minute but If anyone is interested in camping around Asheville, I'll be there. I'm going to head to Black Mountain Campground tonight. My turkey hunting plans tomorrow have fallen through. The plan was to be away this weekend, so I still am.

If I can pair up with some other hikers in the morning, Im going to hike Mt Mitchell from the campground. Rather not do it solo.

If I was closer, I would camp & hike. Sounds like a great weekend. Enjoy.

We want to make a trip out there soon, but we are already out of town this weekend.

@jdayment i'm gonna have to take a rain check on that beer. Just pulled into the Marion Walmart and realized I have the wife keys in my vest pocket and her spare is on Franks key ring:bang:

@weejub Looks like I'll be able to stop by and have that beer with you after all.

Austin - It is rough going over here - I think I need more beer and moral support! Feel free to drop by any time! I will give an update on the dual battery posting, too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom