Black Friday 2019 Deals (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 2141879From now until next Monday December 2ndwe are offering free shipping or free powder coating for local pickup on the first 30 orders! We do have some stock while supplies last otherwise we are looking at a 12-14 week lead time on the later orders.
I will need an email with your contact/shipping info, vehicle info and an order list, make sure to put SALE in the subject! Orders will be processed in the order they come in on the week of the second. If you have questions ask them in the first email to save your spot in line, we can finalize the order later. Some restrictions apply. Thank you!

@benc Sent an email to bencalhoon86@gmail.com and through the site. Hopefully that's the right approach here. Pretty stoked to get new bumper(s)!

BORA Wheel Spacers will have a Black Friday weekend sale as per Lenny (owner). :bounce:

I was going to buy these... any info on the discount would be appreciated!

I was going to buy these... any info on the discount would be appreciated!
Upon order checkout according to Lenny and Brad it will automatically calculate the discount.

Upon order checkout according to Lenny and Brad it will automatically calculate the discount.
[/QUO

Great! I just ordered a set. I called since the discount was not showing up upon check out. Thanks for the information.

$382 for a 10K winch. Not a bad deal.

Deadman Offroad has 15% off + free shipping. I ordered one.

49284A34-886B-43DA-A11F-A1F27D84D7F5.jpeg

Last edited:
What was the discount though?
Looks like $510.48 down to $382.86
But there appears to be a very similar item that doesn't have a mark down. (edit: different fairleads)

Last edited:
Winch shopping this year to fill the hole in my ARB. Hopefully this bears some good fruit

20191125_113451.jpg

FYI, YotaMD sale is LIVE!

FYI, YotaMD sale is LIVE!

Ordered 2. Thanks!

$382 for a 10K winch. Not a bad deal.
Cant find that one anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom