Black Friday 2019 Deals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota Parts - Genuine OEM Toyota Parts and Accessories Online has up to 32% off MSRP plus and additional 5% off everything going on now on OEM Toyota parts and accessories. The banner on their website says the deal ends Dec. 2.

Based on the items I've got in my cart over there, this is the same pricing they offer year round as they are already "discounted from MSRP up to 32%" - in fact they are usually discounted more than that from Toyota's pricing. The 5% off is not applying at checkout automatically either.

If we have a rep from them on here, might be helpful for them to explain how this 'sale' is any different than their standard pricing?

Guys have been asking about Black Friday deals on car audio. As
Much as I love car audio i Honestly I haven’t seen anything really amazing and most guys on this forum want simple audio, nothing crazy. Some decent 2 din units for 2002 and older but nothing for the 2003 and up

McGeorge toyota's online site is cheaper. no affiliation, I'm just ordering another CV axle and had identical carts set up.

I tried this place but my shipping cost was like 4 times more than the other site. I will pass

There was a recent thread about online parts suppliers and several offered some coupon codes. Don't remember which one, but one gave a 50% off shipping code. Their shipping was double the rate of Norwalk and others. So yeah, not really giving much out. Sucks that we have to search for parts at multiple sites to get the best deal.

4x4labs has a Black Friday discount code for the web store, 10% off until the end of the year.
We can also get an email or phone order for custom items or products that are not on our web store and apply the holiday discount.

Enter 'mudbf19' at checkout on the 4x4labs.com store or mention it in your email or phone order.

bonneville100.jpg

happy holidays everyone,
-luke@4x4labs

Anyone find a better deal on

SPC Alignment Control Arm 25455

autozone has them for 606.00 after code travelsafe with free shipping.

Looking for these too but that code does nothing on their site.

30% off Micro Start batteries from Anti-Gravity using code BF30

Great battery for emergency jumps. I use this as my "2 battery system"
Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 10.24.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 10.26.39 AM.png

Do you charge it in the vehicle while driving via switched 12V? That seems like it would be ok based on the user manual.
I do not. I charge it at home and leave it in the truck. Right now I check it about once a year. Over the past two years the battery has shown no signs of draining and easily jumped dead trucks (not mine but others).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom