For Sale BIOR Rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased this bumper from Mike back in the fall, I sprayed it with Duplicolor bedliner, several coats. Bumper is in excellent condition, just upgrading to another one of his products. $850 firm for now! Prefer not to ship, located in Reidsville, NC 27320. Pm me for more info or pics.

20161231_112751.jpg

20161231_112737.jpg

20161230_125945.jpg

Bump! May trade for a set of stock tire/wheel combo, 285/75 ko2's. Need these for a spare and for my trailer.

Only fits a100?

"Made" to fit a 100 but as I recently heard said "anything can fit if you have a saw and a welder"!! :wrench::wrench::wrench:

No provisions for swingouts, correct?
I emailed Mike, awaiting his response. This seems to be the same bumper he builds, then ads swing-outs etc . So it may be as simple as buying a swing out and having it added. Thanks!

I emailed Mike, awaiting his response. This seems to be the same bumper he builds, then ads swing-outs etc . So it may be as simple as buying a swing out and having it added. Thanks!

I more meant that there aren't any spindles sticking out of the top of the bumper. I'm not wanting to add them, just wanted to confirm what I was seeing.

I'll pm you

Correct, nothing sticking out, no spindles or holes, etc. Thanks!

SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom