BFG AT vrs Bridgestone Revo (2 Viewers)

If you had to pick...

• BF Goodrich All Terrian

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • Bridgestone Revo

Votes: 33 49.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I chose the Revos based on research done on this forum and have been VERY pleased with them. I've had no direct experience with the BFGs, but I've got a friend that has had 3 sets and loves them.

On road, the Revos are exceptional compared to the Michelin, Goodyear, and Dunlops I've had experience with. The 285/75 does have a higher load rating (this means more sidewall layers, I think) than some of the smaller sizes. During some light offroading in washed out trails, large mud puddles, rock, and through creekbeds I have had no trouble at all. On the road in the rain, the handling is fantastic. I have rolled down the highway in the pouring rain at 70+mph (carefully, of course...), and the road felt like dry pavement.

Either one you choose, you will have one of the best tires on the road.

Don't know about the Revos, but I've run Bridgestone Dueler A/T's since 1984 on just about everything. I get long miles out of them, and they are acceptable off-road. I don't like the way they work in the snow, but that's compared to MT/Rs or MT/KMs. They have evolved over the years, and I think they keep getting better.

Why dont you like the Dueler A/Ts in the snow out of curiosity? And how deep of snow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom