Bench stock items? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
6 months into LC ownership and I’d like to build up a bench stock of common parts and pieces that are nice to have on hand. Could we get a thread going here to help me and others out? Thanks!

6 months into LC ownership and I’d like to build up a bench stock of common parts and pieces that are nice to have on hand. Could we get a thread going here to help me and others out? Thanks!
CVs, tie rods, water pump, thermostat, belts, just picked up an alternator, any and all gaskets and O rings you can think of, mass airflow sensor (has come in clutch more than once), lots of fluids, spark plugs, one or two coil packs.

At least that’s what I’ve saved up, I’m sure others will have much more comprehensive collections.

It's a great rig for sure! Here's a solid place to start:

CVs, tie rods, water pump, thermostat, belts, just picked up an alternator, any and all gaskets and O rings you can think of, mass airflow sensor (has come in clutch more than once), lots of fluids, spark plugs, one or two coil packs.

At least that’s what I’ve saved up, I’m sure others will have much more comprehensive collections.
Wow!
I’ve got some coils and plugs and O2 sensors (kept when replaced).
Two cvs (kept when replaced, didn’t need to replace)
One starter
Several boxes of odds and end from various past projects
Have some interior trim and hatch struts in a box to put on, just haven’t made time.

Wow!
I’ve got some coils and plugs and O2 sensors (kept when replaced).
Two cvs (kept when replaced, didn’t need to replace)
One starter
Several boxes of odds and end from various past projects
Have some interior trim and hatch struts in a box to put on, just haven’t made time.
Oh starter… that’s not a bad idea.. should have learned from my 100 haha

It's a great rig for sure! Here's a solid place to start:

Awesome! Just the thread I was looking for. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom