For Sale Beautiful 1989 FJ62 - low miles on recent rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am re-posting my beautiful FJ62. The previous buyer didnt follow through on the purchase while I was overseas.
I am moving out of the country and would like to sell to a good home. It is currently at a Toyota dealership outside of Boston. They did an inspection and can send pictures at your direction.

I can send you a dropbox invite for all of the paperwork.

Im asking $22,000 or best offer.

I replaced the engine less than 2 years ago with a 3Fe. Over $17,000 spent on re-powering, re-painting and more.

Leadf springs, radiator, old man emu, double din headunit, new dash pad, pages of little details and lots of big stuff.

This is a CA truck and has 252,000 miles on the chasis but less than 25k on the new engine.
upload_2017-2-28_11-27-31.png

Let me know if this is still available. I'm outside Boston and would like to take a look.

Let me know if this is still available. I'm outside Boston and would like to take a look.
It is still available and is still in Boston. I have a couple interested parties. It is at a Toyota mechanic that is a neutral party if you want to ask questions.

Great. Can you let me know who to contact and where? Will check it out next week and make a decision then. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom